[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for the finale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ep5 promo.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ep5 promo.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Are you ready for the finale?
>>
>>377374692
Jesus christ, why does Kate look like that? No other zombies do, do they? They all have white eyes.

The fucks up with the cavalier? That seems out of place for some reason.
>>
i'm ready to let gabe die along with 90% of the players
>>
>>377374845
That'd be Jesus saving everyone.
>>
ready to watch clementine get CHIed
>>
>>377374692
No way fag edit when? and what would Clem even say?
>>
>>377374692
fucking glad they killed off Kate, annoyed me how much they tried to push her on you as a love interest.
>>
File: latest[1].png (529KB, 489x633px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
529KB, 489x633px
>>377375732
HOL UP
>Takes a toke
IS YOU SAYIN
>cheats on military husband
IS YOU IMPLYIN
>does drugs in front of children
THAT WE
>comes onto husband's brother
THAT WE IZ SUM KINDA
>doesn't do jack shit in any situation
SOME KINDA
>suggests running away from the only people willing to help them
SOME KINDA WALKING DEAD?
>gets hit with a molotov
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
>>
File: 28lsa3r.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
28lsa3r.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>377376125
WORST GIRL
>>
>>377374692
I kind of hope Gabe dies. He's obnoxious as a character. The only useful things I can recall he did is freeing Javi and pushing that one dumpster with you. All the other times are either whining or getting people stabbed in the arm for no reason.
>>
>>377374692
Conrad is the true MVP, only people that still have him alive by the end of Episode 4 played the game the right way.

And yes, Conrad has fully fleshed out dialogue and can absolutely be saved.
>>
>>377377116
Are you implying he won't get shot in the arm, then disappear for half the episode before appearing as a zombie in a fence? While also having no dialogue besides going "AH!"?
>>
File: ATR_Nick_Walking.png (537KB, 521x674px) Image search: [Google]
ATR_Nick_Walking.png
537KB, 521x674px
>>377377256
What kind of shitty fucking writers do you take Telltale for?
>>
>people upset about the Kate picture
>trying to say she's just burnt

her eyes are what they give their undead, fucking morons
>>
>>377377684
Most of the time the Walker eyes are just white. Hers are bloodshot red and they wanted us to see that.
>>
>>377377684
Her eyes are red because she's a stoner
>>
>>377378217
>>377378126
both valid points

i thought it more reflecting the sunset/red light that's illuminating her skin
>>
What's the point of her zombie face there? I thought she just 'sploded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.