[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Camping is a legitimate strategy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: annoyingchildhood_400x400[1].jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
annoyingchildhood_400x400[1].jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>Camping is a legitimate strategy
>>
>>377373619
If you can't deal with someone that blindly sits in a single spot and takes potshots you deserve to die.
>>
>>377373619
>Teabags after he was shit on the whole match
>>
>(some bullshit about an easter egg in that one game)
What was it, /v/?
>>
>>377373824
t. Camping faggot
>>
>>377373619
Why do we look at this image and all immediately think about "that kid".
>>
File: 6653582.jpg (160KB, 1072x1620px) Image search: [Google]
6653582.jpg
160KB, 1072x1620px
>gg ez
>>
>>377374034
Surely the fact that it was spammed endlessly as an OP image for "that kid" threads over the course of 5 years couldn't have had anything to do with it
>>
>>377374205
You're right about that but at the same time he looks like someone who would be that kid.
>>
>>377374020
t. scrub that tunnel visions so hard in front that he dies by an immobile, easily headshottable player due to complete lack of awareness and map knowledge

you are actually worse than the campers
>>
>>377373961
In battlefront 2 if you beat galactic conquest mode with every faction on elite you would get shiny golden armor.
>>
>>377373961
>you can go back to undead asylum if you curl yourself up like an egg for a minute or two
fuck you, sam
>>
>>377374034
>bowl cut
>fat
>smug face
>has that face of "hey anon can I play games on your phone i promise i won't get snot on it :)"
>>
>>377377087
That's actually true.
>>
If you can't figure out how to beat someone that only has one predictable trick up their sleeve maybe you should ask your mum to put on sesame street for you instead
>>
>team based game
>team won't work together to deal with spawn campers
>>
>team is on defense
>enemy complains about camping
The fuck do you want us to do run around not defending?
>>
>>377379080
STOP DEFENDING THE BOMB SITE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.