[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this game so much better than Zelda bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1495162386184s.jpg (10KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495162386184s.jpg
10KB, 200x250px
Why is this game so much better than Zelda bros?
>>
that's not really saying much
zelda is really shit
>>
File: 1494602823058.jpg (32KB, 474x694px) Image search: [Google]
1494602823058.jpg
32KB, 474x694px
>>377373570
Delete this thread.
>>
It isn't.
>>
Is Killzone 4 as good as I've been hearing?
Should I go back and play all of them?
>>
I played both and the only real difference is that in Zelda you can climb anywhere. Somehow this makes a huge difference. Otherwise they are strikingly similar, but ultimately focus on different things.

Horizon has fantastic world building and a pretty good narrative. Zelda has the best exploration in any open world game and the world is actually the main content of the game.

Both are pretty fucking good and are the pinnacle of the action adventure genre
>>
It's going to be a shit game until they make a PC release.
Deal with it.
>>
>>377375937
The best you'll get is a paid streaming subscription to PlayStation Now.
>>
>>377373827

If you have a Gamestop around you chances are you can find it in one of the bargain bins for $4.99, and I think it's been permanently marked down to around that same price on the PS Store. It's definitely worth playing, it's still got amazing graphics that hold up today and has about 12-15 hours of playtime.
>>
>>377376197
Guess the game is going to continue being just a piece of shit then.
>>
File: No_NO.gif (904KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
No_NO.gif
904KB, 150x150px
>>377375937
>Being on a specific platform impacts the quality of the game

I seriously hope you don't believe this.
>>
File: neverever.png (148KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
neverever.png
148KB, 327x316px
>>377375937
I love when PCbros veil their thirst for ports as elitism. Read: >>377376891
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.