[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was Clouds personality REALLY like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494630529687.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494630529687.png
127KB, 601x508px
In FFVII Cloud is pretending tk be Zack most of the game. He doesn't really stop this until like the end of Disc 2 right?

Its been a few years, but I'm wondering what the real Cloud is like. Who is he after he snaps out of it?
>>
Well in Crisis Core he was just pretty much Gohan. I'm not talking SSJ2 Gohan, or Great Saiyaman Gohan, not even even Ultimate Gohan, not kid Gohan either. Not even Xenoverse or Super Gohan.
>>
>>377372338
He was an insecure, self-loathing loser. He was a failure and he knew it. That's why he pretended to be Zack, who was everything he wished he could be. After he snapped out of it, he didn't really go back to being how he used to be, because he had some newfound confidence and was pretty determined in his goal. His past failures were simply not important anymore.
>>
>>377372338
Cloud wasn't trying to be Zack. Zack was a friendly guy. Cloud got mind raped into becoming a Misanthrope and had Zack memories implanted in him to boost his combat skills up. Before all that happened Cloud was a bit of a Dork.
>>
>>377372893
The memories were implanted in him, but the reason why it took so much effort for him to get back his real memories was because he simply didn't want to accept them. He was really ashamed of having returned to his hometown as a lowly grunt instead of a member of Soldier like he said he'd be. Deep down, he wanted to be Zack, which is why Tifa had to help him piece his real memories together.
>>
File: 1469075859576.jpg (93KB, 711x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1469075859576.jpg
93KB, 711x1124px
is the ff7 movie canon?
>>
>>377372338
Cloud didn't imitate Zack's personality. Cloud inserted himself into Zack's life. All Cloud took from Zack was his rank and his relationship with Sephiroth.
>>
>>377373274
He wanted to be a Hero not the chump he was. But he doesn't try to be Zack. sure he got Zack's memories floating around in is head but he never tried act like the guy. he is too much of an asshole for that.

Not that him being an asshole is unjustified, unlike that putz Squall.
>>
>>377372338
Squall but less autistic
>>
File: 1495017398752.jpg (50KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1495017398752.jpg
50KB, 500x490px
>>377373690
>squall is an asshole
love this meme
>>
>>377372338
only tifa knows. let's mosey
>>
>>377374115
Pfft yeah, whatever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.