[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: gw2-logo.a9bed23d[1].jpg (19KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
gw2-logo.a9bed23d[1].jpg
19KB, 290x200px
Is it good yet?
>>
>>377371030
Does it have Tengu yet?
>>
>>377371190

had them since release, you just can't play as them
>>
>>377371190
No, but we get le ebin plants.
>>
>>377371030
I just picked this back up. Played it at launch to level 27 or so as a Mesmer and lost interest. Tried a few more times to get into it but he questing felt lackluster and the weapon-specific spells just didn't do it for me. Finally, this last time, made an elementalist and I'm having fun, but being level 25, playing solo, with no friends who play this game, it's a bit lonely. I imagine it'd be magnitudes funner in a group.
>>
No. I ditched this for ESO and never looked back. Feel kinda pissed I wasted money on Heart of Thorns. Was it really so hard to just update GW1 and re-release it or something?
>>
File: 1492477695103.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492477695103.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>377371030
It just came out, give it some time you impatient faggot.
>>
>>377371030
No
And you can't go back and play any living world story shit without cash shop, and even then you can't play it all.
Literally no point in going back.
But I did have fun in Pre-Searing today for a while. Might new character it up on all the GW campaigns.
>>
>>377371030
It's worse
>>
>>377371328
on launch i played an elementalist and it was shit, all spells were damaging spells with little to no difference between one another besides some minor side effects or the shape of the area of effect.

and not mentioning the fact that you had to go through your entire spell rotation to kill one enemy.
>>
>>377371030
pve is dead. it makes me sad actually
>>
>>377371695
PVE outside of dungeons was complete dogshit.
>>
>>377371354
yeah HoT was pretty damn disappointing. only good thing were the new trait lines. the maguuma jungle is my favorite place in the lore but they made it so short and small
>>
>>377371539
>all spells were damaging spells with little to no difference between one another besides some minor side effects or the shape of the area of effect
>had to go through your entire spell rotation to kill one enemy.
Congratulations, you've already experienced every class in Guild Wars 2
>>
>>377371748
well I mean they neutered dungeon rewards so nobody does those anymore
>>
>>377371030
Wait until Q4 when the new expansion drops then we'll find out if it's dumpster fire
>>
>>377371539
I will never ever understand why they got rid of the perfect skill system from GW
>>
>>377371856
Are the Silverwastes just as fun as always? :^)
>>
>>377371354
I looked at recommended specs for this game, but I'm not sure if my laptop will run it good. I can run ps4 games like dragon quest heroes fine on it, do you think that's good enough? eso seems pretty interesting
>>
>>377371946
i haven't played in years. it was at least a way to pass the time with friends even thought it was boring I guess. I stopped being friends with those people because they were kind of insane and then I mostly did pvp before I stopped playing
>>
>>377372147
People who spend hundreds of hours grinding for a tacky ass legendary paintbrush sword tend to be fucking insane.
>>
What even is there for open world PvE content now? It all seems boring as shit and meaningless. Last I played was months ago, what is the "thing" now if you don't do dungeons/fractals?

Probably 70% of end-game open world PvE was just grinding Auric Basin meta and doing multi maps because the reward was actually decent, but it got patched. Does everyone just roam around SW or something?
>>
>>377372318
yeah one of them was just trying to get kudzu at pretty much all times. [spoilers]and she hasn't stopped playing[/spoiler]
>>
>>377372708
fuck my penis stupid s
>>
>>377371748
the pve inside of dungeons was complete dogshit.
>>
>>377371030
I feel like it's always been good. HoT was good but there wasn't nearly enough content and it was clearly rushed.

But we're getting a new expansion soon (probably this winter), and WE'RE GOING TO ELONA and WE'RE GETTING MOUNTS
>>
GW1 thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQFBzUoQxY
>>
>>377371190
I'm holding onto hope that they're coming in this expansion, but none of the leaks have shown them yet.
>>
>>377371914
Because it doesn't work well when you have 100 people involved. Also it was a nightmare to balance
>>
>tfw never got to experience GW1
>tfw it's probably dead now, or at least a husk of what it used to be
>>
>>377371030
Lazarus was revealed to be Balthazar.
>>
>>377372778
Oh yeah cant wait for protect the dragons from the human gods plot. You know up until last episode things were looking up. But the confirmation of only 5-6 new maps, all of which are just the desert down to vabbi plus the retarded reveal of lazarus as balthazar.
The worst part is human characters have no fucking reaction.
>>
>>377371030

it's the best casual mmo out there.

pvp is fun once you adjust to how the combat works, recent balance patch is pretty fucking garbage though but we'll see how it plays out. i think everyone is glad they got rid of E S P O R T S

i fucking love the combat system, idgaf what anyone says. a lot of depth involved for high level play but simple enough to pick up and be average at with practice

takes time to adjust if you're coming from other mmo's, but their map team is god tier and the exploration is fun at the very least.
>>
>>377371030
Nope. It's complete crap.
>>
>>377372031
If my shitty toaster can run it, you can run it.
>>
>>377373621
I think that whole plot was just to bait-and-switch us so we wouldn't think we're going after Kralk. We're definitely going to fight the dragon, but Aurene might end up involved.
>>
Honestly I dont even care about what they are doing to the story because they raped everything else about gw so badly that I expect nothing less.
>>
>>377373741
its fine except for reapers bullshit meta ass elite spec
>>
>>377373621

That pissed me off. LS3 was 10/10 for the first four episodes. Lazarus was an interesting villain with great lore behind him, the story was hyping a fire and ice expansion against two dragons, and Caudacus was finally doing anything after five years of shamefully obvious foreshadowing.

Then episode 5 comes out, Lazarus is some fag who looks worse than his gem store outfit because Arennet wanted an epic tweest, we put the two dragons in a time out without even seeing them, and now suddenly we're going to Kangzland for no fucking reason.

Arenanet literally cannot do anything right.
>>
Balthazar is now a villain :^)
>>
>>377375825
All of the elite specs are broken though. They're objectively better than base classes in every way, which was explicitly stated not to be the goal of their design.

The worst part is that the only way to escape this nightmare of a design choice is to add more elite classes.
>>
it's an mmo dude

what do you think
>>
File: gw2-keepsake-greatsword-skin-3.jpg (171KB, 824x665px) Image search: [Google]
gw2-keepsake-greatsword-skin-3.jpg
171KB, 824x665px
They added keyblades
>>
>>377371030
This game felt like a Million carots hanging in Front of my face and taunting me
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.