[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>told a girl i play video games this is bad, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 43243245.jpg (82KB, 1366x1156px) Image search: [Google]
43243245.jpg
82KB, 1366x1156px
>told a girl i play video games
this is bad, right?
>>
>>377365071
Very bad, unless you're attractive. Youre probably not, if youre browsing /v/, so very bad
>>
>>377365071
Yeah bro, nobody gets to know that you play videogames. Just say you like running and reading books or some shit like that. That way you don't look like an fucking retard.
>>
>>377365143
I've never really had problems with telling girls that I have nerdy hobbies. I guess I'm attractive then. Thanks, /v/.
>>
>>377365071
atleast you didn't invite her to join your DnD party
>>
>>377365071
it doesn't matter what you say or do for girls, it matters how you pull it off. but judging by your shitty reddit meme I'd say you were too awkward and fucked it up
>>
>tfw lift, run and cycle frequently
>also love to read, watch movies and listen to music
>above all, fucking love video games
>only tell and show people the first and second category of hobbies, no one in my personal life (except my family) knows I play video games for most of my days

It feels more exciting when I do this for some reason. It's as though I have a huge secret that I don't let others know which makes them wonder what the fuck I do in my home for most of my day. Some even asked if I spent time meditating or some shit at home, to which I just gave a nervous nod to make it seem like it's a 'oh no my secret is out' moment, which makes them more likely to believe it.

>"Hey anon, wanna head out today?"
>"Nah man, I'm headed to the gym and heading out with this girl that I met, etc."
>they don't know I secretly lock myself in my attic mancave playing games naked in the dark
>>
File: woj.jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
13KB, 216x233px
there's more though
>she acted like she was interested
>i then told her if she knew about steam
>explained the benefits of using it, like finding cheap games on sale
>>
>>377366689
Bruh, I've shown girls the light of Steam sales. As long as spaghetti wasn't leaking out of your pockets, you should be fine.
>>
>>377365965
Get the fuck out, you stupid fucking normalfag ironic weeabo
>>
>>377365071
Nice feels guy pic, mind if I save it and use it multiple times for the next 3 years?
>>
>>377365965
You sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>377365965

I love cycling but my trail bike got stolen on my birthday last year. I have a shitty backup bike, which is perfectly functional, but it's nowhere near as fun to ride because I can't take it on trails or even slightly rough terrain.

I'm saving to drop about $1200 on a good trail bike around June so I can still spend the summer riding but I don't know what to buy.

People who ride fixed gear bikes are a cancer.
>>
>>377366689
femanon here, I only fuck guys who primarily use steam
>>
>>377367598
Nice blog normalfaggot
>>
Always hide your power levels.
>>
Nah. Girls like video games too.
>>
File: 1494454857948.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494454857948.png
240KB, 428x456px
girl I like, likes zelda but I think it's boring as shit, she stopped talking to me when I said "lol zelda is so boring"
>>
>>377365071
Thanks for updating your blog
>>
>>377365965
You are fucking based. Don't let these /v/-tards deter you. I'm basically doing the same right now. Admitting you play video games is social suicide past, what, 8th grade? I mean come on.
>>
>>377367340
>>377367456
2ez
>>
File: 1493187642095.jpg (88KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493187642095.jpg
88KB, 300x400px
>Girl at work knew I liked vidya and that I didn't have many other hobbies
>Tried to suggest that I do stuff like volunteer but refuse because spaghetti
>Suggests loads of hangout spots and places to go to
>Tells me about how when she was younger she used to have an unhealthy addiction to The Sims
>"Anon... don't you ever worry that you're gaming your life away?"
>I pause for a second
>"Nah not really"
I feel like she wanted a different answer but I can't lie
>>
>>377365071
one time a hot girl, not even memeing- told me she played call of duty back in her home country.

she's from saudia arabia

I never asked her about games again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.