[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practically a suicide mission. I volunteer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: BUT THE FRIES.png (810KB, 884x878px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THE FRIES.png
810KB, 884x878px
Practically a suicide mission. I volunteer.
>>
BUT THE PRIZE

7 years ago...
>>
>>377364542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
>>
>>377364542
>Jacob: I volunteer
>Miranda: You're not smart enough to do this job you nigger
Man I miss when Bioware was less PC
>>
>>377364887

ME2 is the last good Mass Effect IMO
>>
>>377364542
Welcome aboard, uh.. you.
Kanye?
>>
>>377364720

I miss the memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go-9Dp55TvY
>>
>>377365052
ME2 was the best for sure
>>
>>377367129
I didn't like ME2.

The beginning was completely fucking unnecessary.

The enemies retconned the first game.

The story was extremely simple and had nothing to do at all with the overall arc. It was get team, complete mission. That's it. I understand that it was an exercise in characters but for a space opera it just didn't make sense to do a fucking character study.

Then the giant human reaper? What the fuck was that even about? What the fuck was the point? So fucking stupid.

ME1 setup such a great start for a series and then it was all downhill from there.
>>
File: 1454722794146.gif (978KB, 426x234px) Image search: [Google]
1454722794146.gif
978KB, 426x234px
>>377368825
>I didn't like ME2

hearing this is probably one of the safest and surest ways to know i can totally disregard a cunt's opinion on most things
>>
>>377364887
How did Hudson get away with this?
>>
>>377369015
>makes list of things that sucked about it
>completely get's ignored for retarded shitposting.
>>
>>377364542
tfw let him die every time just to have one less nigger in the galaxy.
>>
>>377369076
>get out of my way you fucking mole kike.
I think it was a mistake to bring Raimi in as a consultant.
>>
>>377368825
>>377369213
Except your list was retarded shitposting.
Your only reasonable complaint is the absurdity of the reaper baby. Everything else is just espousing your terrible opinion as fact or just plain dumb, such as the point where you complained about a fucking intro.
>>
>>377369756
The niggers won in the Mass Effect future, everyone is canonically some shade of brown and natural blonde hair is, also canon, an extreme rarity (as noted by a book character (a woman who dates Captain Anderson) having long blonde hair.)
>>
>>377370137
The blondes going extinct thing has been discredited a million times over but Mass Effect flubs its research all the time. The multiple references to them protecting "trillions" of lives tell me who ever wrote those lines has no sense of scale. Trillions, meaning at least slightly more than two trillion. Factoring in every known race with 50,000 years of development and world colonization might put you at nearly 200 billion, which is an overestimation. I'm just assuming there are fuck tons of asari.
>>
>>377370114
> complained about a fucking intro
What was the purpose story wise? It served no fucking purpose at all. It was just the weakest, most useless shit.

It's. Bad. Writing. You. Retarded. Dumbass.

The rest, like the retconning what the Protheans looked like is again, weak writing. They for some fucking reason couldn't stay on point in their own universe.

The story altogether is pretty fucking shit and was replaced with character studies... which were boring. The only character I gave a shit about was Garrus, because he's fucking Garrus.

How does it feel anon? To have no standards?
>>
>>377370495
>The blondes going extinct thing has been discredited a million times over but Mass Effect flubs its research all the time.

The series doesn't say blondes are going extinct, it just says they're exceedingly rare on account of them being a recessive gene in a sea of dominants.
>>
File: 1467383609547.jpg (18KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
1467383609547.jpg
18KB, 600x611px
>>377364542
His dad did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>377370501
>thinking mass effect 1 had good writing
>accusing me of not having standards
The intro was used for pacing and environment. It worked well. If ten minutes running around an exploding ship is too much, how did you even finish the game?
>>
>>377370752
>thinking mass effect 1 had good writing
I didn't say that now did I?

I said ME1 had a great setup.

Christ, do you even know how to read?
>>
>>377371017
"ME1 setup a great start for the series..."
Are you ESL? Do you understand what the words denotative and connotative mean?
>>
File: IMG_3368.png (82KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3368.png
82KB, 350x197px
>"Ah yes... the "Reapers". Are they the ones who fabricated your so-called "holocaust" as well?"

I don't meant to sound triggered, but I just found this really distasteful and unnecessary. I don't like how he kept using air quotations each time he said victims either.
>>
>>377370501
>It's. Bad. Writing. You. Retarded. Dumbass.
where do you people come from?
>>
>>377368825
>>377370114
>>377370501
>>377370752
>>377371017
Y'all shit, the real problems with ME2 are the level design, lack of enemy variety, and the global cooldown they introduced to powers, on top of the limited ammo.

Level design is reduced to corridor shooting shooting gallery gameplay.

Enemy design is nothing but humanoid enemies that run in a straight line at you waiting to be hit, nothing like the geth hopper or larger animalistic enemies from ME1 like the rachni, thresher maws, or geth armatures.

Global cooldown was introduced for powers, making it a waiting game. You can no longer combo into your own abilities. The limited ammo that was introduced becomes a big problem if you are using a sniper rifle or some shotguns, some of which you only get 10 rounds before you're out of ammo.

My biggest complaint is that ME1 had a crouch button and this was removed in ME2. The enemies always aim directly at you unless you are in cover, where they then start aiming at the cover instead of you. Creative uses of cover not using the mechanic (standing behind a wall or pipe, ect) are punished and not rewarded, as when not in cover the enemies have comparatively pinpoint accuracy.
>>
>>377370627
He got a harem of a bunch of mindbroken girls I think.

Top alpha.
>>
>>377371772
Level design wasn't corridor, certainly no more than the first. I despise ammo and all that, but the overall gun handling was significantly better.
I honestly can't remember powers in the first, but the GCD didn't feel oppressive assuming you built right.
>>
>>377365917
I miss when Mass Effect memes were born out of playful jabs.
>>
>>377371478
it was a different time
>>
>>377372000
I just really hate chest high walls. ME2 isn't a bad game but I feel like it was a step sideways from 1 rather than a step forward.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.