[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dawn of War 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19

File: dawn of war 3.png (650KB, 1613x1041px) Image search: [Google]
dawn of war 3.png
650KB, 1613x1041px
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW DID THEY FUCK UP THIS BADLY?
>>
by making a mediocre game for MOBAfags
>>
>>377363351
Is CoH 2 playable? I started CoH yesterday, and after 30-40 minutes was met with "Do you wanna send crash report, baka? ;) " message
>>
>>377363442
If that were the case the game would be far more popular, the truth is even assfaggots don't want to touch this shit.
>>
>>377363640
Is it playable? Yes, but it's still buggy as hell. I have over 3.5k hours in CoH2 and I still get crashes sometimes, but it's still pretty rare. Best advice would be to run it windowed and don't run other programs while playing it. I don't do either of those things and I still get a "File Dump error" every few days when loading a multiplayer match.

It used to be far less stable in the past though.
>>
What kind of game do DoWfags even want.
>>
>>377363884
Well first off you need to have it at least LOOK like the setting it's based on. A good example is Inquistor which comes out later this year. If anything, it has the look of 40k Fucking nailed
>>
>>377363884
DoW3 could have been decent the way it is, right now, if elites were so overpowered, and they had things like unit veterancy to encourage players to conserve units.

It doesn't help that the current multiplayer mode is garbage, and most matches are over in the first 10-15 minutes due to elite wipes. The maps themselves don't look like 40k either. I get why it's like that, they're based on the story of the game and all, but it still doesn't have the right aesthetic.

If they kept some of the mechanics from DoW2, while bringing back base building, and having larger army sizes, the game would have been much better. Instead we got something that is neither DoW2 or DoW1, and fans of both games hate it. All those shitty reviews saying it was a "mix" of DoW1 and 2 are completely fucking wrong, I question if those reviewers even ever played the first 2 games at all.
>>
>>377363884
>base building
>big armies
>big selection of units
>all the factions playable at some point
>storytelling that isn't fan fiction tier
It's really not that hard but nobody fucking wants to do it, they all have this grand money making scheme to appeal to a vast and wide audience that doesn't want to play this game but fuck it let's do it anyways!
>>
>>377364509
Thinking about it now, if dow3 were what it was supposed to be, which was a mix of dow 1 and dow 2, I think that's pretty much what everyone wants at this point

Take the vastness of DoW1, and then take the customization of special units with DoW2, plus it's graphics and animations, and you've got your game
>>
>>377363661
>If that were the case the game would be far more popular
Dota 2, LOL and to a lesser extent Heroes of the Storm have a complete monopoly of the market.

If they thought they had a chance at getting even a small portion of it they were as mistaken as the developers of all those WoW killers from the late 00's.
>>
>>377363884
>What kind of game do DoWfags even want.
For starters, one with more than three fucking races in the base game. This shit is The Sims tier at this point.
>>
>>377363442
>its a moba meme
I don't think anyone on this board has ever actually played a moba if they can't see the glaring differences.
>>
>>377364680
What confuses me, is the way the game was set up to be. It's basically dow2 but shinier, and it looks like starcraft 2. It's got barely any ASSFAGGOTS in it. It's more like warcraft 3. Why the hell did they think this was a good idea?
>>
DoW3 failed because it didn't appease DoW1fags enough, or DoW2fags enough. That and they waited way too longer to do it. If it was just the same as DoW2 it would still have been successful as a fun co-op game
>>
File: 1495156281260.png (287KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495156281260.png
287KB, 434x600px
>>377363351
>tfw only eldar are still playing dow3
Literally everyone is burned out by eldar multiplayer meta. Even those that tried to like the game really hard because it is 40k.
fucking relic does it again.
>>
>>377363884
literally just dow soulstorm with better graphics
>>
>>377365030
>soulstorm
fuck off
>>
>>377363351
I'm hoping they pull a FFXIV and release a expansion a year from now that literally turns it into a whole new game.
>>
File: miniatures.jpg (74KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
miniatures.jpg
74KB, 600x620px
>>377364018
Adding on to this, it's especially annoying given that the work is already all done from a design standpoint. There is more 40k official art than you can shake a stick at, all the minis are a great point of reference too, literally all the art is DONE. Yet for some reason they decided it's a good idea to waste time and resources on sketching up god awful concept art with a god awful mock Starcraft artstyle, and then have the audacity to say "Yes, this is what 40k looks like." The colors aren't the problem, it's the complete lack of any kind of real grit coupled with the ludicrous cartoony art style. I've heard the argument that they were trying to copy the look of the miniatures, but even that is false, given that the miniatures still look fantastic, consistent, and have a fucking grit to them, as seen here by pic related.
>>
>>377363351
The campaign was incredibly stale. Elites and army doctrines are terribly boring compared to units leveling up and wargear. The missions feel less engaging too, likely due to the AI that never does anything. Each mission on hard basically boiled down to sitting around for an hour gathering resources, and then doing one deathball march across the map.
>>
>>377364974
>fucking relic does it again
But Eldars weren't OP in DoW 1, d00d, people just over-exaggerated the power of Eldars xd
>>
>>377365094
I've had some people who really love DoW tell me they just don't like some of the effects that were added. "I'll buy it when Angelos stops doing front flips."
>>
>>377363351
Why are people actually HAPPY that the game is bad and/or doing poorly? I mean I understand Battleborn because Randy is a dick but in all other cases what gives?
>>
>>377363884
Remaster DoW1 with more factions/units and a campaign like DoW2.
>>
>>377364879
You must be literally autistic if you can't see the MOBA influence. Just because it doesn't play 1:1 like a MOBA doesnt mean it doesnt take many elements from them.
>>
>>377365453
This is /v/. All games must do poorly, and any game that doesn't do poorly is shit or shilled.
>>
>>377365453
>Why are people actually HAPPY that the game is bad and/or doing poorly?

Well if it's actually doing bad financially, then that lets the developers know they fucked up.
>>
File: 1462033725121.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462033725121.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>377365453
Because we waited six years for a new game.
Relic then proceeded to release a fantastic cinematic trailer with a god damn perfect art style. Then they released the first screenshots of the game and we saw it looked like a fucking mobile game, coupled with an interview of the director saying their biggest influences for DoW3 was Dota because they wanted to use some of the mechanics from MOBAs. They also proceeded to keep on and on about how "This is the game that DoW fans want" despite the insane amount of backlash right from the moment they released the first horrible screenshot. People want it to fail because Relic fucked us over in the pursuit of a market that doesn't care, and then kept lying to our faces.
>>
>>377363884
TOTAL WAR: 40k, large scale warfare with titans, baneblades,etc everywhere. Maybe siege warfare too like shogun 2
>>
>>377363884
dawn of war 1
>>
>>377365453
I can explain this and I'm sure no one else will admit to it, but we all feel like this

See, here's the thing. Every game we've been excited for has just turned out to be shit. Every single one. So we just decided to say "fuck it, I want it to die so the developer stops making money and they can finally realize they fucked up and close down for good." And when it does, it's like fucking christmas. We REALLY REALLY hope that overhyped games do badly, because then these people lose money and they get shut down, so after they file for chapter 11 and are forced out of their offices randomly one day while working, we finally hope that these people figure out "Oh shit, we shouldn't have done that" and by then it will be too late, and they suffer.

Meanwhile, the rest of us sit here and enjoy the misery of these people who fucked up. That's why we laugh
>>
File: 1494978351054.jpg (664KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494978351054.jpg
664KB, 2048x1280px
>>377363351
That will get you to buy to buy the new 8th edition for the new GamesWorkshopâ„¢
>>
>>377365774
So shouldn't you be angry that the game is bad, not happy? This is not the first time shit like this happens, shitty new sequels to old games are the norm nowadays. But look at THI4F for example, people were angry, called it shit, then moved on with their lives. Making thread after thread laughing at how bad a game is doesn't make any sense unless you actually wanted the game to be bad from the start.
>>
>>377365453
I'm not happy DoW3 is doing poorly only because I don't want this to look bad for future 40k games. I didn't want another pile of shit after Eternal Crusade.

If 40k games don't do well I doubt I'll ever see games like Total Warhammer: 40k, Dawn of War: Horus Heresy, Wargame 40,000, Red Orchestra Imperial Guard, etc.
>>
>>377366187
>So shouldn't you be angry that the game is bad, not happy?
If we already know the game is going to be bad, why would we be angry? That's a literal waste of energy
>>
>>377364509
>don't want it
>don't want it
>yes
>yes
>yes

I liked the DoW2 style more. Tactical. Unit leveling. Cover systems. Being encouraged to actually keep units, not throw them in the meatgrinder (unless there's a factional precedent for it. You know, Guard and Orks)
>>
>>377366248
>future 40k games.
I don't want anymore 40k games. I dunno about you, but as for me I really hope 40k games die off
>>
File: 1457841738590.jpg (75KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
1457841738590.jpg
75KB, 636x781px
>>377366158
Did they really do that? I hate all of my hobbies.
>>
Here's what I wanted DoW3 to be personally:

- larger army size than DoW2, but not TOO much larger.
- I like the style of CoH2's doctrines, and I think that would have worked great for DoW3.
- Keep suppression units that DoW had, as well as artillery units added in to counter them.
- Keep elite units, but they can't be as unstoppable and un-counter-able as some of them are now, make them require resources, not just "elite points" to field. The current system is so fucking stupid, they NEED to have a resource cost.
- Have a retreat function, remove the base turrets and make them the turrets from games like CoH2 and DoW2 that are just there to suppress enemy units and prevent them from blobbing into your base to wipe.
- expand the base building, I like that you can build the buildings pretty much anywhere, and they can act as a forward re-enforce point, but the base building right now still feels completely pointless, it might as well not exist at all.
- Map design should be asymmetrical and more varied. Map designs right now are just dull and boring to play.
- Get rid of this shitty turret / shield generator / power core game mode, it is just fucking stupid. This is the only part of the game I truly consider "MOBA-inspired" aside from the elite units, which themselves are more of a hangover from DoW2's commander units / ultra units like the Avatar, Plague Champion.
>>
>>377366393
>wants dow3 to be dow2

play more dow2 then. Fuck, play retribution. it was literally designed around copy/paste
>>
>>377366297
By that logic you should never be angry at anything ever, as nothing productive comes from that and at worst it clouds your judgment. Unfortunately, that's not how emotions work though.
>>
- Re-introduce a cover mechanic, not this gay ass shield circle garbage. Make the gameplay more tactical, less blob units towards each other and then toggle abilities.
- Some people want the moral system from 1 back, I don't know how that could be worked into this game.
- More resource points on the map, but they do different things, like a point specifically for elite points, or one specifically for power, and ones that generate all 3 but in smaller numbers.
- Bring back victory point control, and annihilation game modes. They can keep this shitty game mode if they want, but no one will play it with alternatives. Victory point is so much better because the matches are longer. Annihilation itself is a boring ass mode that's only fun in comp stomps anyways, and the current game mode is basically that but instead of destroying the base you destroy the power core.

That's about it, I pulled a lot from DoW2 because I loved DoW2 despite what all the contrarians said, but I wouldn't mind having larger armies like DoW1 with more vehicles, and larger maps.

>>377366393
my nigga. Far too many people shit on DoW2 for the dumbest of reasons. I loved it, doesn't mean I hated DoW1 either, because I loved both games. I don't know why people have to be so divided on that shit.
>>
>>377365575
>MOBA influence
don't you mean WC3 influence?

kids these days
>>
>>377366486
>"This thing is really bad, anon, so don't get angry"
>"Yes I know that"
>Thing is bad
>"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS IT LIKE THIS I HATE LIFE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT"
>"But I told you it was bad... why are you mad?"
>"FUCK YOU I AM ANGRY AS FUCK RIGHT NOW"

That's pretty much how you're telling me to act, right? I'm not a nihilist but I do have control over my own emotions even if you don't
>>
>>377365816
>>377366248
Now instead you will get NO 40k GAMES because any competent vidya company will see that making games in 40k setting is a waste of effort. This is what all the recent 40k games and their reception shows.
>>
>>377366648
>NO 40k GAMES
thank god. I am tired of seeing shit 40k games
>>
>>377363884
40k: Total War
Give me titans and gargants
>>
>>377366598
I didn't know warcraft was based around lanes and towers?
>>
File: 1456077090161.png (355KB, 555x770px) Image search: [Google]
1456077090161.png
355KB, 555x770px
>Make mobashit thinking you'll make more money.
>Make less money than the last few games.
>>
>>377365453
>>377365774
said, I've been waiting patiently for DoW2 for over 5 years now. They were supposed to be working on it right after CoH2 came out, but then we all know what happened when THQ went under.

I'm not pissed that it's not the game I exactly wanted, I'm just angry the game is so goddamn mediocre. It's like the team didn't even listen to their fans, or care for their input. Like the above poster said, the first moment I saw that shitty screenshot, and then saw the first gameplay video, I KNEW this would be a game that just wasn't Dawn of War. That's not saying it's the worst game, it's just not going to ever be something I want to play. It's not a Relic-style RTS anymore, it's something completely different.

They were also working on Space Marine 2... another game we'll never see...
>>
>>377363884

>DoW1 Scale of battles and some meaningful base building
>More than 1 fucking game mode holy christ
>DoW2 squad system and upgrades
>DoW2 cover and garrisons
>DoW2 powerscale for the Hero Units
>DoW2 focus on unit preservation
>DoW2 slower pacing to make the above less overwhelming
>Remove elite units as they exist now
>Last Stand
>>
>>377366630
>this is a bad thing happening to something I care about
>by all means I should be angry, or sad, or disappointed, as those would be the normal reactions to such an event
>however, I will instead will my negative emotions into HAPPINESS

Please do teach the world about your amazing superpowers, it would solve a lot of mankind's problems.
>>
>>377366813
well it kind of is, yeah, along with the heroes

The focus of competitive wc3 gameplay, for whatever reason, is making sure your heroes are up to level, you have towers to fight them off, and to make sure you don't get ambushed while leveling your heroes.

It's weird I know. I don't get it either.
>>
File: help.png (415KB, 403x584px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
415KB, 403x584px
>>377363351

> Make a MOBA that nobody asked for.
> Nobody plays it.

Pretty simple, honestly.
>>
>>377366908
So you're comparing, what, a bad video game to the russian gulags or something? Jesus christ you are a drama queen aren't you?
>>
>>377365203

To be fair DoW3 overanimates a lot of things. It works somewhat for the orks, but when shit is going down it's hard to tell what the fuck is going on. Everything moves and sparkles even when standing still.
>>
There's very few things needed to make an enjoyable 40k game. Voice acting, artstyle, and atmosphere/fluff is what makes them memorable. DOW3 had none of those.
It was just some shitty cross between starcraft and mobas.
>>
File: 3368782552.png (513KB, 2212x1734px) Image search: [Google]
3368782552.png
513KB, 2212x1734px
>>377363351

How embarrassing.
>>
>>377365453
Because they want the devs to see that they fucked up and hope that the next game they make will address the things they fucked up with.

Doesn't work on EA
Doesn't work on Bioware
Doesn't work on Bethesda
>>
>>377366998
Anger doesn't have to equate to RAWR HULK SMASH, or sadness automatically send you into a dark pit of despair. There's degrees of intensity to emotions. Don't get offended but are you autistic?
>>
Relic done goofed. What a bunch of fucking retards.
>>
Pic related is what this game SHOULD have looked like graphically.
>>
>>377367593
>are you autistic?
So being able to keep my emotions under control like a rational human being makes me an autist? Good job there, kid.
>>
>>377363351
Relic isn't the same studio it used to be.
They're not passionate about it anymore, they just do it because it's what is expected of them, and their current staff doesn't want to make 40k games, they want to make blizzard games.
>>
>>377367786
That explains why this looks like Starcraft 2...
>>
>>377367526
You think it will work on yet another Canadian studio? Get real.
>>
>>377367856
No shit
>>
>>377367726
Well you only seem to have a very loose grasp on the concept of emotions to begin with, so I'd advise you to see a psychologist if you aren't already.
>>
>>377367628
This game is also going to be hot garbage. The current videos already show it, but wait and see.
40k games are done. Eternal Crusade and DoW3 are last nails in the coffin.
>>
>>377367930
>Being a rational human being now needs psychological help
Dude what are you, a blonde chick in high school? Fucks sakes
>>
>>377367894
That's the point of my post
>>
>>377367938
True but at the very least it has the art style down. The fucking foundation/aka the ONE THING that needs to be done right.
>>
>>377367938
Nah, we'll see at least 10-20 more, maybe 3 dow 3 expansion packs and dow 4, and then it'll be dead
>>
>>377368017
>Dude what are you, a blonde chick in high school?

I'm sure that made more sense in your head.
>>
>>377368113
>dawn of war 4: kart racing
>>
>protective fucking bubbles
>destroy the core gameplay
>shit maps
>elite units are too prolific
at least the ork buildings look good
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 259x194px
Reminder that the original DoW3 team was dissolved with the bankruptcy of THQ.
>>
>>377368232
I got the high school part right
>>
>>377367938
good because the setting of warhammer fantasy is better for vidya. shame about age of sigmar though
>>
>>377368429
Oh my god why is there no WHFB RPG? Seriously I would love to play that shit, it's got everything to make an amazing fantasy RPG, yet no one has done it yet

Fuck 40k, let's crank out some fantasy games
>>
>>377363884

a rts simple and pure.
>>
File: abstractfeel.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstractfeel.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
>>377368113
I highly doubt there will be DoW4 after DoW3 debacle. Even with a long-running franchise, most investors don't keep putting money into something that doesn't give a good return. This in turn makes all the wishful thinking about a perfect DoW/40k game completely pointless since instead of a shitty, but fixable games people will just get nothing. Well deserved I guess, but nothing to be happy about.
>>
>>377368640
There's Mordheim which is sort of an RPG game. There's also that WAR private server
>>
>>377368762
I have a pretty good feeling it'll get a fourth game. This one made about 4.2 mil, and my guess is they recovered their budget, so they'll crank out some xpacs, and then wait like 5-7 years, and go with a 4th one that's like dow 2 for 'nostalgia'
>>
>>377363351

Blinded by money, ignored the fans.

No, not just ignored.. practically BLACK LISTED them when they pointed out the issues over a year ago..
>>
>>377369038
>warhammer private server
eh why the fuck not
>mordheim
I thought that was that tablet game?
>>
>>377369210
it sort of plays like valkyria chronicles. not on tablet but is multiplat (PC, PS4, XBONE)
>>
>>377366158
>>377366420
I, for one, welcome the taller marine miniatures. Also the armor reminds me of what the miniatures used to look like when I was growing up.
>>
>>377368241
>implying warhammer: R wouldn't be fucking great
Can you feel the emperor? Does he brighten up your day?
>>
File: new40k.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
new40k.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>377370512
I think they should have handled the new marines as updated line instead of just making separate super space marines.

>>377368429
>>377368640
WHFB is over. Mordheim and Total War games was the first time it was popular in vidya and also the last. All you can expect is Age of Sigmar games to promote their new miniatures.
>>
File: 1490825152623.png (266KB, 1006x733px) Image search: [Google]
1490825152623.png
266KB, 1006x733px
>>
>>377368241
>>
>>377366914
>MOBAs are definitely something we've looked at. When we went to make Dawn of War 3, specifically the multiplayer, we did spend some time looking at MOBAs and decided to pick and choose some lessons there. Obviously heroes with big, bold abilities is something MOBAs do quite well. What we liked about the objective in those games, and the lesson we took, is creating some specific places on the map that become concentrations especially for the late game - quick things you know you want to attack, you know you want to defend.
- Philippe Boulle, Relic
>>
>>377371313
its too bad they torpedoed WHFB before TW released
>>
I'm disappointed, not just in the dull excuse of a videogame, in you pathetic lot are using this as an excuse for shitposting. There's no big ego here (Stanley Woo, Randy Pitchford) to bring down nor any moral agenda to be defiant against, just another in a long line of GW merchandise with questionable quality. This is nothing to celebrate unless the idea of bad RTS and 40k games makes you glad for whatever reason.
>>
>>377371851
I don't actually care about WHFB at all so I am not sad to see it go. It is kind of a bland fantasy setting with the only good thing being the chaos influence. 40k is basically all that it was and more.
On tabletop it was really boring to play compared to 40k also.
>units on trays
>models with lots of bits that break off constantly
>>
>>377372458
Fair enough
>>
>>377372114
No egos? Those fags Phil Boole and Paul Leonard-Morgan act like they didn't fail with this turd. Stupid Canadian fucks at Relic probably blaming the failure on the fans instead of their own delivering of a shit Dawn of War 3.
>>
>>377363351
pc gaming has hit a dead end

like honestly, we just get clones of survival games

and shitty PUBG
>>
>>377372635
Source on that? Is there a video of them defending criticism or something?
>>
>>377372114
Even if an actually good 40K game appears and/or somehow Relic fixes the game with the next expansion, is a sad truth that in the next months the 40K threads will be nothing but a circlejerk of the DoW 3 haters.
I will miss the fact that somehow you could talk about fluff with less autist screeching than on /tg/.
>>
File: i wanna die.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
i wanna die.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>377372735
>tfw garbage survival mmo bullshit like "playerunknown's battlegrounds" and MOBAs are the future of PC gaming
>>
>>377372749
>source
There isn't. It is just assblasted shitposters venting their "disappointment", same as OP.
>>
Elites and some retarded abilities ruined this game

Then comes the absolutely bore of a game mode

And lastly, is the token base building that this game presented
>>
>>377363351
>lets make a new DoW
>except make it totally different from the previous entries
Smart! After all, this worked great for C&C

>>377363884
DoW1+DoW2
>>
>>377373142
Essentially, yes that is the future. Most developers already realized that PC gaming gives less return on investment than making console exclusive. All we will get are garbage games and console game ports.
>>
>all I wanted was DoW 2 with base building

CoH gameplay style was fine

Hell, they could even expand unit cap to please the big battles faggots
>>
>>377373540
Agreed. CoH style gameplay is what makes Relic games Relic games. It makes them stand apart from other classic RTS games. They went backwards instead of improving their own formula.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.