[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okumura should have been much less of a villain, and more of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1494886398099.gif (2MB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
1494886398099.gif
2MB, 327x327px
Okumura should have been much less of a villain, and more of a corrupt businessman completely un-involved with the psychotic breakdown conspiracies.

Haru should have been the traitor seeking vengeance for her father's death.

The main villain should not have been a completely uninspired and stupid mess of triangles, and the final battle should have taken place in a jail like the one in your dreams
>>
>>377360513
>traitor seeking vengeance for her father's death
Her father was willing to sell her off as a sex slave for connections with a businessman. There is no vengeance, just revenge towards him.
>>
File: 1492978357831.jpg (52KB, 556x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492978357831.jpg
52KB, 556x500px
>>377360513
I do find it a little odd that going after Okumara was supposed to cement that the Phantom Thieves had lost their way.

Sure he only caught their attention because of an online poll, but he was still abusing employees and selling his daughter off like a piece of meat.
>>
>>377361043
That's why I said chill out with him a bit, make him a prick but not someone totally irredeemable.
You should feel like you really fucked up after that palace, and I don't think anyone really did. The message of "going after someone for the wrong reasons" really did not sink in at all.
>>
>>377361043
>Her father was willing to sell her off as a sex slave for connections with a businessman.

There is nothing wrong with this, he had to suffer to get to the top where he is now, his daughter must also suffer for the sake of the family name and even then, she's just marrying a guy, not starting a major business
>>
File: mad.jpg (3KB, 111x126px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
3KB, 111x126px
>>377361883
Just because someone suffers doesnt mean they should bring suffering to those around them

Okumura is a bitch for not sucking it up like a man and accept that sometimes things don't go your way

Also fuck you the Fiance is literally shown as a creepy abusive prep piece of shit, no one deserves that for a husband
>>
The boss battle with Madarame should have been the same until you destroy the first set of face paintings, then you would fight a demon like Sayuri for the second phase
Makoto and Kaneshiro should've taken place much later, having Makoto stalking your group for longer and slowly coming to accept the group would've been better since it would feel like there would be multiple groups to watch out for as the phantom thieves
Futaba should've joined after Yusuke, and then Haru would join with Makoto being last
Haru should've been more present in the story after the ordeal with Kamoshida, showing up around more in school and in the Metaverse, then having to join after Futaba, Makoto should've been the last party member to join before the end of summer vacation, and then Haru's dad be the next dungeon afterwords
goro should've joined immediately when you started Okumura's dungeon to have what feels like a full party for what little time left you have for the game
Shido should've have been recognized early by the mc so that he would be the end goal of the group, to get revenge for Joker, having a clear goal would've been better for the player because the player already knows that Shido is the guy who sued you very early on and the mc not just remembering it annoys the player, working they're way to Shido y taking down the people who have some relation to him should've been the main goal of the group rather than reforming society as the main goal
>>
>>377362031
>Just because someone suffers doesnt mean they should bring suffering to those around them

No but he is showing Haru that you gotta struggle in life if you wanna reach the top and marriage for business matters is essential in this situation and is a lot less pain than what the father had to put up with.

Props to the Okumura for not letting his daughter pinch of him for nothing and be a spoilt brat, gotta earn your way in life

>Fiance is literally shown as a creepy abusive prep piece of shit

Nothing saying marriage wouldn't mellow him out, putting up with him is minor
>>
>>377362939
That doesn't make what he did right, he overworked his employees and thought of his daughter as nothing more than another ticket to get closer to the top

Okumara was a shitty human being, just like all the villains, he doesn't deserve and sympathy
>>
>>377363147
>That doesn't make what he did right

It does since he got to where he was because of it
>>
>>377363473
No it doesnt. People aren't tools
>>
>>377360513
I actually thought she was the traitor when we first met her because she would inherit her father's business and thus might benefit from his death.
>>
>>377363654
>People aren't tools

What bizarro world are you in
>>
>>377363654
people are tools everything in life demonstrates this. we are literally numbers to the government. relationships are just coincidences of people accepting each other as tools. they use each other to fulfill their sense of being loved and needed.
>>
>>377363934
Well shit, looks like a crappy Persona boss escaped to the internet...
>>
>>377364164
oh no i have been found out

>flies away
>>
File: ugh.jpg (30KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
30KB, 595x595px
>>377362939
>you gotta struggle in life if you wanna reach the top

Who the fuck said she wants to reach the top?
She's just a chill lady who wants to own a little coffee shop.
She shows zero interest in growing an empire.
>>
>>377360513
I want to FUCK Ryuji.
>>
>>377362862
>Shido should've have been recognized early by the mc
As annoying as this was, the writers didn't have a choice but to handle it how they did. If Glasses-kun recognized him in the hotel, then there's zero reason why they wouldn't just go directly for him right away.
>>
>>377362939
>Nothing saying marriage wouldn't mellow him out

and if you walk over to a snarling lion and pet it, it will probably realize how cool you are and totally not rip your face off!
There's no evidence to disprove this!
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>377364676
It may be contrived, but they could have had them trying to get to Shido's palace but failing to work out the metaverse route there. Then all the other palace bosses could've each pulled the Phantoms Thieves away from that to focus on a more pressing issue.
It might have been pretty cool to have it built up as an ultimate goal that's on the backburner until story events blow it wide open
>>
>>377364676
that would have been the game

the thieves try to take on shido but are foiled every time

>ahaha it was me akechi all along. revenge is for me harry potter-kun. pancakes. everything falls apart
>>
>>377364676
I'm sure they could've written in a reason as to why the group wouldn't have been able to get to Shido immediately? Such as "oh the distortion around him is too powerful" or "his Palace's location is blurry and not possible to find in one place cuz its a boat constantly on the move
Didn't the group already had trouble trying to get into his Palace in the main game but then connected their pass targets to him and was able to find the Palace? I'm sure something along those lines could've been done
Even if it wouldn't make too much sense or be that believable, I'd still take that over him being shown throughout the game knowing exactly who he is while the mc is having trouble remembering
>>
The games structure is kinda flawed for the kinda story it's trying to tell.

We should have all of our party members by a certain date so we can avoid Haru and Naoto situations.
>>
File: 1494136473316.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494136473316.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>377364430
Me too anon. Me too
>>
>>377360513
I agree with most of what you say. It would have made a world's difference if they strayed into moral grey territory for Okumura. Or even the rest of the villains. I really don't know what the gnostic god of control is supposed to look like tho.
>>
>>377365226
mostly because they never knew who he really is until late into the game
>>
>>377364428
>She's just a chill lady who wants to own a little coffee shop.

That's not the luxury she deserves to get, need to carry the family name in honor
>>
>>377361883
Being a sex slave is a lot worse than being a CEO
>>
>>377364676
He probably could have recognized him and simply not know of his name or got a fake name.
>>
>>377364428
>>377366080
>She shows zero interest in growing an empire.

she actually does other wise she would've sold her shares and just opened it on her own

but instead she and the current CEO went ahead and planned the cafe chain
>>
>>377366554
She didn't sell off her shares because unlike her father she cared about her employees and didn't want another tyrant taking charge.
>>
>>377366241
It's merely a business marriage that happens in real life and no, being a successful CEO is way harder than being someone's husband that was handpicked for you
>>
File: 1491863758772.jpg (449KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
1491863758772.jpg
449KB, 1280x916px
>>377367067
haru is strong

mentally
>>
>>377362862
I feel that if at least all your party members were introduced before summer, it would have made quite a difference.

You meet Futaba and Haru either during their arcs or shortly before they begin. If at least they introduced them earlier, just like Naoto, they would have a better chance of development.
>>
>Haru should've been the traitor
100% Agree, only because I thought she was black mask and it would've done more than just Akechi's attention vacuum
>>
>>377365217
damn, that would have been pretty good.
>>
>>377368026
I thought she was going to be the traitor the moment her inner persona asked her if she wanted to commit 'betrayal' during her transformation.
>>
>>377360513

>Haru should have been the traitor seeking vengeance for her father's death.

Maybe in the inevitable femMC route in Persona 5: Crimson.

Only the vengeance should have been directed at her father, and Haru should have recruited the Phantom Theives in a murder plot to cement herself as the new corporate owner. She's just like her father except better at pretending to not be a sociopath
>>
>>377369095
>inevitable femMC
Hopefully never
>>
File: V9hKEPs.jpg (420KB, 900x838px) Image search: [Google]
V9hKEPs.jpg
420KB, 900x838px
>>377369810
2bad
>>
>>377369994
>>377369095
Why the obsession with a FeMC? 3 was like that due to the development team not deciding on the gender from the start unlike P4 and P5.
>>
>>377369994
Fucking faggots like you ruin everything.
>>
>>377370236
MUH PURE YURI HAREM PARADISE DDDXX
>>
>>377370471
Yuri is fucking gross. Go back to your toxic containment board. Hetero is the only true romance
>>
>>377367085
i really hope nobody ever ever marries you. youre fucking garbage
>>
>>377370368

o boy here's the edgy 14 year old
>>
>>377370368
What got ruined?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.