[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The elves and humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Paths_epilog.png (595KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
Paths_epilog.png
595KB, 600x832px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
I hate elves. Doesn't matter the medium though LOTR's elves are probably the most tolerable but that may be bias since I like Hugo Weaving. That said, both humans and the fucking Squirrels are in the wrong when it comes to The Witcher's lore.
>>
The elves are annoying, snobbish pricks from start to finish, Yaevinn especially. Siegfried did nothing wrong.
>>
i side with titties :D
>>
>>377360126
The order is a bunch racist fuck but protects innocent from danger.
The Elfs is a bunch of racist fucks whos also terrorists.

Neutral path is the only correct way
>>
Humans are basically the niggers of any fantasy setting. Get rid of them.
>>
>>377360126
Witcher 1 the Order is the objective choice
Witcher 2 Scoia'tael is the objective choice
>>
>>377360126
Elves. Humans come first.
>>
>>377360696
>Vernon is the best witcher 2 character
>His path is more boring than Saskia's
>Going with Vernon causes you to miss out on really important plot details
why did they do this?
>>
File: 1430154619014.jpg (77KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
1430154619014.jpg
77KB, 525x438px
>>377360296
>try to be nice to the elves in The Hobbit
>they take your dwarf buddies and throw them in the equivalent of Elf Supermax Prison
>try to be nice to the elves in The Witcher
>they rob a bank and do terrorist shit the whole game
>try to be nice to the elves Elder Scrolls
>get called a racist and be generally hated for no reason

Fuck elves, man. EVERY time I pick up an RPG or new book series or anything, I try to give the elves the benefit of the doubt and they ALWAYS act like fucking jackasses.
>>
>>377360914
Vernon can literally be summed up with
>DON'T CALL ME WHORESON
>MUH TEMERIA
He's the most boring prick I've encountered and the fact that people like him is a testament that /tg/ "humanity fuck yeah" threads were a fucking mistake.

Also you miss out on important plot points if you don't play Iorveth's path either. In fact you probably miss out on more if you pick Roche because you already get a summary of who Henselt is at the start of act 2, and killing him/sparing him didn't matter anyway.
>>
>>377361343
Fucking agreed anon. Like I said, even I know I might be biased with LOTR elves because I never finished reading the book but I like Hugo Weaving from the movies. Elves are fucking scum no matter what they're in. Not 'I will subjugate them and make them slaves' scum but more along the lines of 'I don't trust you, try anything and I'll fucking skin you alive' scum. Dwarves are brotier and Dark Elves are alright too most of the time but that's probably because they get looked down upon by their High Elven cousins too, so they more-or-less have the same view on this shit as humans.
>>
File: 1487977736732.jpg (65KB, 991x629px) Image search: [Google]
1487977736732.jpg
65KB, 991x629px
Squirrels are pure shit, Siegfried for life.
>>
who do i give the kid to? shani or triss?
>>
>>377361983
Who do you trust more? Shani, of course.
>>
>>377361983
The kid is fucking magic as hell and can't control his power, what the fuck is Shani going to do with him?
>>
>>377362146
but isnt triss the canon choice?
>>
>>377362164
I honestly don't know. It never comes up again in the entire series, I think.
>>
>>377361694
>Dwarves are brotier and Dark Elves are alright too most of the time

You have never read a single piece of high fantasy literature, and your opinions are based exclusively on /tg/ memes.
>>
>>377361983
I'm pretty disappointed Alvin doesn't show up again. I feel like they could've at least made a decent side story out of him even though they wanted Ciri to replace him.
>>
>>377362524
It's true that I haven't read many high fantasy lit, I prefer modern thrillers but I'm open for recommendations if you have any. I'm not familiar with /tg/ memes, just that my exposure to high fantasy is limited to shit like the LotR movies, DAO, TES and probably some other shit I've forgotten. Pleb-tier, I know but high fantasy hasn't interested me that much before.
>>
Foltest was at fault, he left the wrong people in charge of his whorehouse and they burnt it down.
>>
>>377362737
Then why do you say Dwarves are bros?
Dwarves are pretty much fantasy jews. Sure, they're fucktardedly strong, but they're angry, petty and xenophobic most of the time.
Also Dark Elves are always evil. All of them. They're all assholes.

Go read fucking anything. Except in those retarded "look guise we turned the races around orcs are good and elves are evil aren't we so original :))" stories, elves are always good and on the human's side.
>>
>>377362238
There's a letter that references it in Witcher 3
>>
>>377362930
Gimli was a bro in the movies, the Dwarves in DAO were pretty much brotier most of the time, the Dwemer (not entirely sure if these are dwarves per se) are mad scientists that poofed their entire species which is pretty fucking ballsy. I'm sure you have exposure to lore that exposes them as fucking scum too or something but I simply haven't been exposed to these literature yet.

Dark Elves are alright. They're not cunning from what I've experienced. I don't think I've ever been in a situation where I get betrayed by them, they're honestly evil. Not bullshittingly fucking assholes like High Elves.

I guess you don't have recommendations then. Fair enough.
>>
>>377363386
>Gimli was a bro in the movies
Legolas was not?
>Dwarves in DAO were pretty much brotier most of the time
Oh yes, their constant 24/7 backstabbing and their retarded caste system was so bro-tier, muh dwarves and beer lmao!!
>Dwemer
Dwemer are elves you dumb nigger

Go read Tolkien
>>
>>377360696
there is literally no in-universe reason that geralt would choose to side with yaevin
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.