[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont more of u fags play EvE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 0HYA0mW.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
0HYA0mW.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Why dont more of u fags play EvE
>>
We all talked and decided we didn't want to play with the FREAK
>>
>spend hours over the weekend station trading
>chatting with people
>realize I could have just paid for the isk instead
>motivation kill
>>
because im not autistic enough
>>
>>377358642
Isn't that some kind of excel spreadsheet point and click adventure game?
>>
>>377358780
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>377358642
I did, it got boring.

If I wanted to be part of a pyramid scheme slaving away for people that don't care about me I'd get a corporate job
>>
>log in
>set some skills to train
>log out

Wow so fun.
>>
Itt: High sec care bears
>>
>>377359013
Lol you're a nerd
>>
>pick up the game
>oh everything so cool so much to do
>oh cant do anything cause no skill
>wait for the skills
>so bore waiting for the skills and decide to just take a break and let skills que running
>by the times I can fly anything Im already bore/forget how to play
>>
I played for quite some time

It's really boring and the whole "complex" thing is just a smokescreen for the very very very SHALLOW and undeveloped game it is underneath.

The game itself is all about the interactions between players, yet there's no more interaction than shooting other people in space and talking in a floating chat. Outside that, there's nothing. And shooting each other as in PVP sucks ass big time and it's not interesting, engaging or fun in any way.
>>
I did but my internet is shit, and in a game like that occasionally lagging can and did lose me a shit ton, and the big updates screwed me. but I really love the game
>>
Joined a nullsec corp and moved my shit to their system only to find that they're a group of friends that log at hours I can't and never talk about anything outside their own circle. After wandering 3 days by myself I just stole whatever I could from them and moved on.

All they did was to talk about their own lives and brag about ratting and some random kills they got. There was no focus.

Ok then, granted, maybe they weren't the people I should have been hanging around with, but the time and dedication EVE asks from you to get anywhere is not worth it, either be AFK or a "quick play" and by a quick play it can be 3 hours of prep time and flying around.

The meat of the game isn't very compelling either and it's shallow underneath the whole spreadsheets. If you're into manipulating the market and such things the game itself is great, but outside the player based economy everything else sucks dicks.

You shouldn't do PVP without T2 ships, T1 ships do jack shit of damage unless heavily swarming, and that's going to take you some serious time of grind.

You shouldn't mine, at all. It's boring but every one has to mine at some point. Mining without T3 ships is painful and not worth a dick.

Exploring is kinda the best thing you can do solo, but you need a Stratios to do it well.

Everyone in EVE is disconnected from the game itself. They're no one but floating boxes. Bounties are meaningless. Contracts are meaningless. PVE is worse than a korean grind. Big ass battles are slugfests and aren't as fun as you may think.

All of this is because CCP abandoned the game for several years and pushed the bare minimum of updates to it and nothing in gameplay has changed at all, but just asinine QoL for starters and super mega end game content for the whales.
>>
it sucks
>>
>>377360656
Tl;dr nigga bitch
>>
The actual gameplay is just way too boring.

Even in old as fuck MMO standards like EQ, FFXI, etc it's just mindnumbingly boring.
>>
>>377358642
What are you talking about Eve is gr-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>377358642
>have to spend a year or more to become just regular since lol no skills
>pay to corps or get your shit wreck
>do a job and still get backstabbed by corps
>every time theres a war its because of some retarded shit
No, there needs to be a new EvE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.