[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Kingdom Hearts fans think of FFXV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2.png (277KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
277KB, 400x350px
What do Kingdom Hearts fans think of FFXV?
>>
It's shit.
>>
File: 1494110668740.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494110668740.png
131KB, 900x900px
>>377354357
Genuinely get depressed thinking about it.
>>
trash
>>
As someone who played XV at launch and is going through the ps4 remaster rn, FF is honestly much more shallow combat wise and has nowhere near the responsiveness level. It has muh visuals and decent story but thats about it
>>
This entire thread is just to b8 xv-kun isn't it
KYS op
>>
Playing KH 2.8 made me realize what a waste FFXV was.
>>
Just started a few days ago

Combat is shit, but the game is gorgeous and can be genuinely interesting. It's nice to disregard all the ff spergs here for once
>>
>>377354357
I think XV has a better combat system but far, far less interesting enemies, especially comparing to II FM
>>
>>377354924
No, but I assumed that KH fans would have favorable opinions of FFXV since they're both Squeenix RPGs and were (formerly) directed by the same guy. I haven't played XV yet.
>>
>>377356402
ARPGs*
>>
>>377356402
They feel like completely different games
>>
>>377354357
Most fellow KH fans think it plays like trash because they've played a much better system. The game's systems make mistakes even KH1 avoided.
>>
>>377354357
XV is a mess of a game and somehow has combat that is more braindead than anything KH has made
>>
>>377354357
FFXV is a great game with lot's to do and fun characters and interesting lore. But the game itself is poorly paced at times and things don't add up. But you can piece it together and the good moments definitely outweigh the bad.

It really isn't that bad of a game, it's bretty good.
>>
>>377354357
It's shit but not as shit as BBS and DDD
>>
I think KH3D and BBS are way better games than XV. But 2 final mix destroys it. It is still a fine game.
>>
>>377359364
>but you can piece it together
Maybe a little bit after watching Kingsglaive, Brotherhood, and all the other external media-but it still manages to be confusing as fuck.
>>
I wish FFXV played like a KH game.
>>
>>377359689
Not really, I think the extra media does a good job explaining the backstory of the many characters. I do agree it does a poor job explaining some characters who should be important, but aren't explained thoroughly. It's also a shame that they couldn't just do the storytelling in game. But I understand why they omitted it.
>>
>>377354357
One of the many reasons we don't have have KH3 yet.
>>
File: yui shrugging.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
yui shrugging.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>377359364
>fun characters and interesting lore
Too bad neither of these were developed enough to make anyone give a fuck.
>>
>>377359838
I still dont know what Ifrit had to do anything and why he was with Ardyn, why Noctis gets sucked into the crystal and wakes up ten years later, why Noctis had to get killed by the Knights of the Rpund to go to a dream world to kill Ardyn again, why Luna didnt just deliver the ring to Noctis through Umbra or Gentiana, how Ardyn did nothing in ten years and how there was still vegetation after no sunlight for ten years, why regalia breaks down in the beginning of the game despite not even being that far from Insomnia (literally just a bridge away), how Luna escapes Insomnia and is wearing something different than what she was wearing in Kingsglaive, where Libertis went and why hes notentioned
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.