[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i "git gud" and carry harder? what am i doing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

How do i "git gud" and carry harder? what am i doing wrong?
>>
File: 1460876406991.png (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1460876406991.png
9KB, 223x226px
>>377353642

I feel you man. Theres only so much you can do. The rest is up to whoever you're matched up with. Its a dice roll at lower ranks really
>>
>>377353642
If you can't win abusing OP champs theres not much we can do for you
>>
>>377354075
im asking how the fuck do i abuse it
i already make sure i hit level 2 first and e double auto into q double auto chunks them to fucking 25% health if they don't back if and if they do i let the minions kill each other so he loses gold
what else is there small things that i can do to fucking shit on the enemy team
>>
File: 1495135396421.png (395KB, 558x443px) Image search: [Google]
1495135396421.png
395KB, 558x443px
>playing league instead of dota
>>
>>377354640
i want to at least try it but league is the only game my computer can run thinking of buying a high end computer but im scared of the meme
>you spent 2000 on a shitposting machine to play league
>>
its a game of averages if you are good consistently you will rank up and also adc is hard to carry with top is prob the easiest imo just go a hyper carry top lane wreck your lane tele to other lanes wreck those lanes
>>
>>377356337
Not him but...
>Top Yorick 7/0/0
>getting into their base in 20 min tops
>look at other lanes and they are trashed and burned
>tp bot to push
>get ganked instantly by 4 people and die
>2 teammates already afk
I stopped playing since this became a common thing. Fuck league. The game is fundamentally broken all the way from the playerbase to the balancing aspect
>>
>>377353642
>what am i doing wrong?
playing league

>>377354789
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
its source engine you nigger, that shit can run on potatoes
>>
>>377356836
Apparently not since Insurgency lags like hell on my potato and Source 2 took my fps in dota from 60 to 25-40

OP should be in the same boat.
>>
Wait about a week for the new patch to come out, find out what champions are broken and learn/spam them.

When I play I like to /ignore all and I usually avoid playing greedy. If you think there's a 50/50 chance that you can get a kill DO NOT go for it because there's always that chance that the enemy team is hiding in bush and you'll get fucked.

The most important thing I could say in terms of macro play is to push in bot as hard as you fucking can (regardless of side). Doing this playing Top is your best bet (TP). In lower ELO's if you can kite 2 or 3 idiots on the other team to bot lane that's a free baron for your team. That being said lower ELO's will usually be a toss up considering you'll have four monkey's on your team. Just remember that getting objectives is your most important goal here.
>>
>>377357453
Its always 4 monkeys vs 2 monkeys on the enemy team. Only way to climb from low elo in league is RNG
>>
>>377357568
Literally this.
>>
>>377354304
Getting ahead in lane is only step one. You need to leverage your advantage across the map, taking objectives, taking towers, forcing the enemy to fight you when you're strongest. It doesn't matter how many kills you get if those kills don't lead to a map objective somehow.

One tower is worth 2.5 kills for the whole team. One kill is worth ~12-20 CS. If you get a kill but end up missing two waves of minions, you broke even. If you get two kills but the enemy team takes a tower, that's a loss for you.
>>
>>377353642
>>377353905
>>377354075
>>377354304
>>377354640
>>377354789
>>377356337
>>377356665
>>377356836
>>377357042
>>377357453
>>377357568
>>377358545
>>377359239
Stop playing League of Legends.
No, that doesn't mean play Dota or HotS or whatever fucking game, stop playing mobas and you will be much happier.
>>
>>377359239
Thats all nice and true but you cant win 1 vs 5 or 1 vs 2

Chances are your team will have more children/afkers/trolls than the enemy team.

When i tried to play ranked league i did it during the hours that children are at school or late at night,checked my teammates in op.gg before starting to dodge matches with shitters that have <30% winrate

Still somehow even people 2 divisions above me used to toss games for the lols and then i stopped caring.

Its literally RNG.
Also>>377356665
>>
Literally, play jungle if you want to carry a game and mitigate the RNG. ADC can't carry a game with all the tanks/bruiser/mages and even some supports able to 100-0 your ass in 1 rotation. Game winning carry status by role pretty much goes:
jungle>mid=top>support>adc.
>>
>>377360118
That's kinda true since when i play soraka i get most kills by myself than my adc gets with my help. The role simply sucks ass.

Top is a glorified tryhard that will have a mental brakdown if he keeps playing that role

Mid is fucking irrelevant

But i also happen TO FUCKING DESPISE JUNGLE WITH ALL OF MY FUCKING BEING AND ID GLADLY PLAY SUPPORT WHEN IM AUTOFILLED JUNGLE

Which means,the game is shit and broken and you should stop playing unless you are a tryhard main Vi/Rengar
>>
>>377353642

You probably do well in lane but have no idea how to play in team fights.

Also, if that 17/11 game is in your top three games you lost in you probably aren't that good.

One thing you have to realize is that eventually you will hit your peak in the game. There is no way of progressing past that point. Even if you quit your job, play all day you wouldn't get better unless you took medication to do so.

In the end it isn't worth it and MOBAs are only fun to play with friends, and even then. MOBAs for some reason bring out the worst in people concerning games.
>>
>>377360885
implying team fights happen in low elo

everyone just dives and dies by himself and then you are left there watching the enemy team stroll down mid while your team posts "please delay them" in the chat only for them do spawn and do something stupid and die again within minutes
>>
>>377360452
I've played since beta, casually after the season 1 start since that's when everyone I knew quit. I've been watching the game progress as an Adc/support main and it's just getting worse every patch. Jungle has always been a hard carry position, but now it is the ONLY position that can hard carry. It just makes the game stale except for the first initial ganks, which if they succeed while the enemies fail, congrats, surrender in 20. It's why so many pro games are decided by jungle bans
>>
>>377361081
fucking this
>>
>>377353642
Maybe stop buying black cleaver.
Also roam more
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 70x383px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26KB, 70x383px
>>377361180
>tfw came back since season 3/4 to play my favorite champs and have fun

The pain never ends
>>
>>377361081
Then play a jungle, a split pushing top, or (if you're OP) an ADC that does well in late game. Late game is king in shit elo and Lucian's strength is mid game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.