[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diablo 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

File: Diablo.jpg (29KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo.jpg
29KB, 500x270px
Is /v/ playing this season? What are you doing? What are your current goals?
>>
Playing lighting archon wizard like fucking everyone. It starts getting boring.
Farming caldesanns atm
>>
>>377347787
is reaper of souls better than diablo 2?
>>
>>377349142
as soon as you get a full set as any class the game becomes a snooze fest. I was able to push to GR 71 before the game became sleep mode. I was playing HC so I eventually died while not paying attention.
>>
>>377349643
no
>>
File: 1491718861749.jpg (24KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491718861749.jpg
24KB, 540x304px
I play every season in hardcore, going LoN SB witch doctor build and having a good time with it. No real goal aside from pushing GR
>>
what do besides grinding paragon points?
>>
>>377350310
can you expand on that answer
>>
>>377350605
no
>>
>>377350589
Do setdungeons. I finished 3 of 6 classes so far.
>>
>>377352251
Is it fun?
>>
>playing d3 in 2017

no
>>
>>377352643
Not really, but you get those sick wings if you complete them all.
>>
>>377347787
Thorns barb. It's how barbs were supposed to be played.
>>
>>377352867
Playing thorns Crusader.

Let's team up
>>
>>377347787
I started a new demon hunter because I figured why not at least get those class achievements out of the way. I think I'm around lvl15 or 20
>>
>>377353051
Europa server, my dude.
>>
i played it for about and week and a half and dropped it again. the game has no lasting gameplay value at all anymore.
>>
>>377353070
I'm that level after playing for 10 Minutes. Are you doing campaign?
>>
>>377353275
I found a random as soon as I created and we did the campaign. After a bit he quit so I looked and found one dude near my level doing bounties so I joined him for a bit.

I didn't play very long and will resume after I eat dinner
>>
>>377353114
Same here

So we slay evil or not?
>>
I still enjoy this game enough to finish the season journey every couple months but man what pain in the ass conquests this time
>>
>>377353402
Wow a fellow yuropoor. I really hope you play HC now.
>>
>>377347787
Rolled a Demon Hunter, got my season set and then stopped playing.
>>
>>377353847
Fugg

I did. But died cause of lags. Then did again. And died cause of lags the same day.

Then I quit HC and started playing SC. My internet connection is not stable enough for HC
>>
>>377353964
God damn it. I switched to HC because I liked hoarding duplicate shit I would store in the stash in case my main dies. Kinda added another dimension to the game in my eyes. That and paying close attention to the shit you do.
>>
>>377347787
I only have the base version (no Reaper of Souls) for PS3 and I never really started it. It came with the system when I bought it.

Is it still worth playing the vanilla version on a console or is it trash garbage?
>>
>>377347787
Mainly play solo and with a friend. I no longer have any goals. Playing all day long just for a couple levels isn't worth it.
>>
>>377353934
>Rolled a Demon Hunter
That's the only way to go. Killing everything before you even see it is nice. Especially in greater rifts where anything can one-shot.
>>
do you still have to grind out a bunch of nonsense to get one (1) stash tab per season on pc while everyone else can just buy them with gold?
>>
I need one more fucking conquest to get conqueror. I could do boss mode if I had another person
>>
>>377354728
Trying to do a speed Farming dh here. But I don't know anything about that class. What's the fastest build currently for doing Torment XIII rifts?
>>
>>377354991
My little brother did bossmode for me with his demon hunter.
I'm proud.
>>
>>377354586
Please respond
>>
>>377354991
Just join the Conquests community, there are always people trying to get a group together. I've been successful 2 of 2 times going that route
>>
>>377355247
I managed to do 4 of the acts before time ran out with my gen monk. When I tried making an infinite dash build I cant do enough damage or infinite dashes

>>377355402
I dont know how to look for them
>>
Why?
>>
Are there any current or projected OP builds that I could restart with and feel godly throughout?
>>
>>377355583
Shift+O then click Find under Communities. Then filter for "conquests"
>>
>>377355705
shadows DH
lightning archon wizard
firebat wd
>>
>>377355815
k thanks
>>
>>377355705
>>377355846
also hammer crusader if you have no friends and hate having fun
>>
Probably going to play next Season (Which starts June correct?) since it's too late now

Will probably switch to Path of Exile when Fall of Oriath comes out
>>
>>377356023
lol i started with Crusader after not playing D3 for 2 or 3 years. Then i somehow got into hammers and it reminded me of the Diablo 2 hammerdin. If I only knew before that this build is only for loners.
>>
70越えたら飽きちゃったな
>>
any word on when Necromancer is releasing?

I reinstalled recently to try out the classes I hadn't already and just learned that Necro is gonna be a thing but was announced a year ago.
>>
>>377357103
word on the street is it drops with season 11 but it's currently still in beta. at the last blizzcon they said second half 2017.
>>
>>377357103
fall/winter
>>
>>377347787
>Is /v/ playing this season?
not anymore
>What are you doing
I was leveling a barb and then I remembered how much a fucking slog of leveling a barb is
>What are your current goals?
To work on my pistol wizard in Grim Dawn
>>
>>377355148
https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-multishot-fire-build-with-yangs-recurve-patch-2-5-season-10

This is what I use. You can't one shot everything like you can with the Shadow's Mantle set, but you also stay out of range of enemies. The problem is that for this set to be effective, you absolutely need every piece to be the exact same as the guide.
>>
>tfw just happened to google the state of seasons on console and they added them over a month ago
Son of a bitch, the lack of seasons is the reason why I dropped it. I need to pick this back up.
>>
>>377357396
So ist this actually faster or is Shadows Mantle build faster?
I have other chars pushing GRs. I just want the absolute fastest torment XIII rift build.
>>
>>377358105
Shadows allows you to one-shot bosses, but relies on enemies being within a certain distance to throw a powered up fan of knives.
>>
>>377358249
Whats your verdict then?

And do you mean, that i just need every single item as in the guide or every item and perfect rolls on everything?
>>
>>377358529
Not him but multishot is op
>>
File: 1480524212179.jpg (46KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480524212179.jpg
46KB, 489x540px
>not playing on hard difficulty
>started on torment 3, dh
>have to kite fast mobs and impale them for 5mins straight with the first shitty upgrade of a weapon i come across since the merchants are disabled
>that was pretty intense
>it was a minor boss
Im gonna feel like a god when I defeat Leoric, and thats the first part of the game.
>>
Played for a week, got bored.
Which is basically Diablo 3 summed up in a sentence.
>>
>>377358529
The items in the multishot build serve different purposes. The rings in that set are based off of doing a normal attack for 50% bonus to attack, and a hatred spender (special ability) for another 50% bonus to attack.

Long story short, with all of that gear and all of those powerups, you can quickly spam multishot enough times to kill everything.
>>
>>377347787
doing demon hunter, have a T10 maurader build going with rockets instead of grenades. Trying to transition into the shadow set to throw knives and shit

Can't decide if I should ditch my ancient Dawn and use an ancient Helltrapper for extra sentries, not sure if I can exceed 5.
>>
picked back up after a year or so, I always play D3 on/off

got every set for DH and played around GR75-80 with each. Do a run, get bored, swap to different set, always upgrading 5 builds at the same time makes you feel like any loot drop is a little upgrade.

I wish natalya wasnt such hot garbage, but all DH sets are pretty cool overall and of course shadow is super badass

also replayed through the story with barbarian reading every dialog etc, actually pretty great characterization and writing, the barbarian really comes out as a fully fleshed out character, makes me wanna try other classes through the campaign but i doubt theyll be as good
>>
>>377361605
>"the barbarian really comes out as a fully fleshed out character"
>not helping the Demon Hunter come to terms with their kid sister drowning

lmao'ing at your emotions kid ;_;
>>
playing grim dawn w/ the mod that adds titan quest classes instead
>>
>>377347787
i'm waiting until necromancer is added to play again. i tried all the classes, witch doctor and wizard are the only ones i have fun with and i played the shit out of them already.
>>
>>377361780
if you're telling me the other classes also have good writing then ill try them, I just felt like the barbarian would be the obvious best since it was supposed to be the D2 character and is sorta the main char of the game

the voice acting for any class is spectacular though, the best one probably being female crusader / mary mcglynn
>>
Is there any info, other than just reading patch notes, for getting back into d3? I just reinstalled and am looking at all my old characters having no idea what to do. I don't even really remember how to play them so I'm thinking of just creating a new character, but I don't want to be stuck playing the campaign for a week if there's a faster way to get caught up.
>>
File: apple questions his sanity.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
apple questions his sanity.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>377347787

Isn't it still shit?

I can't believe it still has people playing.
>>
>>377362842
you could try the reddit and icyveins

you're better off joining a powerleveling community and just using whatever the FOTM loadout is for the seasonal set for your class is
>>
>>377363467
thanks
>>
>>377354586
blizzard did some cuck shit and stopped updating the ps3 version before releasing a barbarian theme expansion.
game is a letdown compared to d2 though, total console cash in. Skills are super limited and only get one modifer added to them at any time
>>
Hopped back onto D3 recently, Besides the Crusader class, does Reaper of Souls add or change anything to the base game?
>>
>>377347787
This game was boring as fuck. Lacked all the fun that Diablo 1+2 had.
>>
>>377363785
Basically adds an entire postgame with 10 extra levels along with new skills and unique sets of armor for each class, pretty fun for a while but your mileage may vary depending on how much you like grinding to try and gradually bump the game's difficulty up
I'd say it's probably not worth playing the game without Reaper of Souls at this point since the base game offers so little really
>>
>>377364246
Hmm, still on the fence then. I got to level 64 on my Wizard, but running the same thing over and over got pretty boring to me. Rerolled a Barbarian, and so far its pretty fun, but we'll see how long that lasts.
>>
I'm bored of grinding Caldessans and fishing for good rifts so I switched to PoE instead. What's a good fast movement build thats easy to gear for?
>>
>>377349643
does a submarine swim?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.