[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mad Max the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mad max.png (877KB, 1317x681px) Image search: [Google]
mad max.png
877KB, 1317x681px
Is this game worth $15 bucks?
>>
>>377339968
Go to your local junkyard and collect scrap there, its free and you don't have to pay 15 bucks.
>>
>>377339968
Yes, but the replay value is little to none, but a very fun game for that one playthrough.
>>
>>377339968

it's currently on deal of the week on the EU store, check to see if the US store has a similar deal

it's a fun game
>>
>>377339968
I bought it for 4 bucks on Steam.
>>
>>377340472
so you're saying it's not even worth 4?
>>
>>377339968
its typical ubisoft open world shit with bamham combat, the car combat i really fun though
>>
>>377339968
It's ok if you like "open world" scavenging
>>
>>377340957
This.
All the car stuff is fun. Bashing through a whole convoy of cars is very satisfying.
The on foot sections are really dull.
>>
>>377339968
Defiantly. I bought full price and dont regret it.
Honestly the most underrated game of the past few years.

Pro Tip:
Dont bother going out of your way to get all the collectibles. It will make you tired of the game.
>>
>>377339968
Car stuff is fun but there's not enough of it. I would say the majority of the game is just driving to locations to do generic batman QTE combat when the actual fun is in the world
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.