[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Nintendo is doing so well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: the death of nintendo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the death of nintendo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
why are their investors still so unhappy?

What the fuck do they want? What else do they need Nintendo to do? Sell vape pens?
>>
>>377337321
i just want to compliment you on how amazing that webm is lol

well why is ford firing a fuckload of its work force? to satisfy investors. investors are evil parasites, always telling companies to fuck over consumers every way possible, even when it absolutely ruins the product or purpose of the company
>>
>>377337321
>New system is a piece of shit handheld with inferior technology
>Scorpio has above average 2017 PC specs by default
What do you expect, OP? In less than two years, people will have legitimate arguments against Nintendo.
>>
>>377337321
Videogame investors, investors in general are never happy.

It's part of it, your money either increases or you go broke.
>>
>>377337716
>Muh system specs
>not a peep about the games
that's why microsoft died on stage during the Xbox one reveal you turbonigger
>>
>>377337321
>why are their investors still so unhappy?

Nintendo takes a lot of risks and investors dont like risk.

Nintendo itself has a lot of money from the NES days and it only become more due to the success of the Wii. Some news sites reported that if Nintendo would continue with the losses they made from the Gamecube, the company ould still be able to run in the same way for 50 years. This gives them the mobility to innovate and create new types of games/consoles that are not a product standerd.

However, investors just want to see profit with little risks, because that will make stocks increase. Innovative ideas are not risk free and could potentially fail hard.
>>
>>377338023
>NES days
you mean pokemon days + Wii days
>>
>>377338023
on the flipside their profits are super reliable
because they don't produce enough units on purpose
so they're always hitting their marks until they cap out and there's no overhead of extra units sitting around on shelves
or at least as much as other companies
>>
>stock still up ~41% after it dropped from pokemon go hype dying
>investors unhappy
wut
>>
>>377337716

>Plays the most demanding games of any handheld
>Piece of shit handheld
>>
Stop the artificial scarcity oh wait. If they did that their "record" sell out numbers wouldn't go so well this time around. They would be having xboc one records of failure.
>No games too many consoles = low sales.
>no games no consoles = artificially high sales
>>
>>377337716
> handheld with inferior technology

name one handheld with superior technology that sold well

every single fucking time

game gear bombed, Ngage bombed, PSvita bombed
>>
>>377337716
>New system is a piece of shit handheld with inferior technology

If I wanted to play something with PC specs I'd get a fucking PC

Oh wait I have one

Oh wait almost everybody has one

Great marketing plan there, buddy
>>
>>377338724
Just in, /v/irgins don't know what the fuck they're talking about, just like this faggot >>377339095
>>
>>377337716
Good luck in convincing normies to buy a $600 console

Switch is the normie console this gen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.