[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (32KB, 460x210px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32KB, 460x210px
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
>>377333928
The latest expansion ruined the game
>>
which dlc improves the game in a meaningful way?
>>
>>377334076
conclave, horse lords, old gods.
Charlamange also but I don't like the time period.
Sons of Abraham focks features behind it more than anything but it's really cheap so just pretend it's attached to the base game.
>>
>>377334039
How? I don't own it, turn societies off in the options.
>>
>>377334076
oh yeah and way of life is a must.
>>
>>377334039
You can just not have it on dingus.
>>
Best incest simulator out there.
>>
File: header (1).jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
46KB, 460x215px
>>377335203
Nigga please.
>>
>>377335543

I'm talking about real games, not weeb shit.
>>
>>377335794
>ck2
>real game
It plays itself desu.
>>
>>377333928
One of my favorite games of all time.
Other Paradox games have more interesting time periods, medieval Europe is kinda boring I think, but the fact that it's more or less an RPG mixed with a grand strategy game is just amazing and it's more or less my two favorite genres combined.
>>
>>377334039
How?
>>
File: Kislev.png (3MB, 1675x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Kislev.png
3MB, 1675x1085px
My futa mother Renar seduced and impregnated a princess of Kislev, which produced myself and my twin brother, who died as a child of disease. Once I became of age she married me off matrilineally to my uncle, who through complicated family ties was a rightful heir of Westerland, which Renar enforced through war. She did the same to her Kislev lover, who through sheer coincidence died in war only two years later. I became of age at the time, and inherited both Kislev and Sylvania from my mother, who along with her mother before her had taken the land in a brutal war with Count Vlad, though both died in separate hunts trying to end him once and for all, after the Carstein ring was stolen from him.

Now my twin daughters are heirs to Sylvania, Westerland, and Kislev, and will one day unite the whole of the Empire. Once this is done, they shall be able to expand west, take Bretonnia and free it from the yoke of its orc and elf overlords, then sail west and free Ulthuan from the oppression of High King Malekith, who invaded and usurped its land in a war some thirty years ago.
>>
>>377338502
>free councilor seat
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
>>
>>377334039
More like it was shit to begin with.
>>
File: gondola.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
39KB, 633x973px
It tickles my autism
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HPD3CSQ_fCC0Atw6k5Gkaj7u541oDFrttkhjb86QVaE/edit?usp=drivesdk
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1syVzNITq6_ddv7zHvjuesHv4jxXepzk3AiUMTBXkp-Y/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>377334039
conclave ruined it
>>
>>377339070
>writing novels about video games
>>
>>377339369
>conclave ruined it
ck2 needed conclave desu, large empires were too easy to play and it gave you more to do in peace-time.
>>
fucking GOATYAY
>>
>>377339740
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>377339529
more empire management was needed, but Conclave is just retarded. Raising children is fucked now with you having little to no control over how your child grows up, and councils have become cancer with either your council is perma-gimped with shit advisors or a -40 opinion that means your vassal will hate you no matter what. That doesn't even mention the endless increase council power revolts the second you take away war declaration from them, even all your vassals that aren't on your council and have no interest in the council join the revolts.
>>
>>377339440
Ye
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.