[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: t3_6by98j.png (247KB, 662x450px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6by98j.png
247KB, 662x450px
LOL
>>
File: 1495123451206.gif (99KB, 740x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495123451206.gif
99KB, 740x250px
LOL!
>>
Its been fucking 2 years

The game was unfinished. Let it go already
>>
Death Standing is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega which will drop the first day of E3.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.

Non believers will get BTFO this E3.
>>
>>377332910

Man I remember when Sinfest was sensible chuckle: the webcomic. Too bad it went full fucking sjw.
>>
>>377333846
Sinfest was always shitty.
>>
Aw yeah ruse threads are the best
>>
File: skullface.png (1MB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skullface.png
1MB, 1100x1080px
nuclear disarmament is impossible, that's the point Kojima was going for

we strive for world peace and the end of nuclear weapons, but no matter how hard we fight, it's something we'll never achieve, a PHANTOM PAIN
>>
>>377333008
A corporate entity would totally commit suicide and ruin their public image all for the sake of "lol gotcha". Sure.
>>
>>377334382
Their public image will be immediately restored when the ruse is revealed.
>>
>>377333008
Caramel is telling the truth with that GzHelicopterCrash.
>>
>>377332802
>asking gamers to work together to disarm their ultimate weapon
The definition of a no-win scenario.
>>
>>377334568
not to investors, who won't be happy with the fact that they put the money into something only to find out they've been lied to the whole time
>>
>>377334659
Yes, investors will be furious that Konami are going to release a game called Silent Hills, something the internet went crazy for back when the demo dropped. Investors wont give a flying fuck.

To them it's "oh a new installment of the long running successful Metal Gear series, okay, excellent good, a new installment of that Silent Hill series, hmm...it hasn't had an entry in a while but everyone seems to have gone crazy for it back when the demo came out". Investors will be very pleased.
>>
>>377334659
It's not like revealing another Metal Gear game somehow makes the profit from MGSV vanish

video games are such a minor part of Konami's business strategy nowadays I doubt they'd even notice it
>>
I really fucking hate these "castle crashers" style multiplayer bits where you set up a defense and raid other defenses. It's not even fun. How is logging in to see you lose all your resources and best people because the AI were too shit to stop the player fun?
>>
>>377334659
But Konami's stocks have only gone up since MGSV's release.
>>
J U S T T O S U F F E R
>>
>funposter mades a hyperbolic pasta to make fun of Kojima's fanboys
>years of non stop dopamine highs turned you into a retard so you beleive
>That Konami and Kojima released an obviously unfinished game and pretended to have a falling out to engage in a long con marketing ruse no one outside of /v/ will understand

i heard Clozapine does wonder, maybe you should look into it, rusebro
>>
I didn't even make it to nukes since it's so fucking boring
>>
I stole a nuke, disarmed it, and didn't even get the achievement for it
>>
>It's a Caramel posts without their trip to start a shit le ruise cruise thread

Yawn.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.