[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game is way too fucking hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (66).jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (66).jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
this game is way too fucking hard
>>
Only "hard" boss is the Chalice dungeon version of Rom, who is programmed in such a ridiculous fucking way that it's not even any fun fighting him.
>>
No it isn't
>>
>>377332027
maybe if you are a baby?
>>
>>377332027
The first hour maybe.
>>
>>377332181
Personally I find amygdala in the cursed defiled chalice to be a problem too, what with having to fight at half health.
>>
>babbies first souls is too hard
>can jump and dodge around 20 times even with starting endurance
>almost every weapon is viable all the way through
>>
>>377332027
Just use the hunters axe. It's EASILY the best casual playthrough weapon. Once you get into the dlc you can swap it for the whirligig if you choose to.
>>
If grey health is supposed to incentivize me to attack, then why are enemies hitting me for half my life bar in ng+?
>>
>>377332181
Chalice rom isn't as bad as the headless bloodletting beast, defiled watchdog, defiled amygdala, loran darkbeast, etc.
>>
File: 1483538022058.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483538022058.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>walk into darkbeast pearl
>motherfucker just starts slapping my shit in
>try to walk underneath him and attack him from there
>just does the electric fart and slaps my shit even more
>>377332452
I do have the Axe at +5. I was having trouble with the kidnappers at first but I got the hang of using heavy attacks to constantly keep them stunned. Is every boss/enemy in the game parryable? I know Blood Starved isn't
>>
>>377332323
>babbies first souls is too hard
But that's DaS1
>>
>>377332027
>no one I know has even managed to reach a boss

I just wanted to see someone else experience the shift from Victorian werewolves to Lovecraft nightmares and get to talk about it with them.
Even my brother, who's generally pretty good at games, just couldn't handle the emphasis on dodging instead of blocking.
>>
>>377332628
Bloodborne is infinitely easier than DS1
>>
poor babby
>>
>>377332027
Watch a Let's Play. Instead of attack, attack, attack. It's dodge, attack, dodge.
>>
>>377332602
although it requires some timing, you can indeed roll through his large AoE, the timing changes depending on the phase though
>>
File: 14578544578.png (721KB, 725x1254px) Image search: [Google]
14578544578.png
721KB, 725x1254px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0U2TuRiRg

Why was he so mad?
>>
>>377332027
There's tons of guides and stuff out there

I know this because i made some - search on youtube there's like billions of them
>>
I wish it was harder
>>
>>377333668
he was born old
>>
>>377332027
if you practice parrying its quite easy
>>
>>377332602
Blood Starved is parry able git gud
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.