[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

create your own hl3. how would you end the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: g_man_2_by_htf_ytp-d4du87x.png (744KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
g_man_2_by_htf_ytp-d4du87x.png
744KB, 1920x1080px
create your own hl3. how would you end the story?
>>
>>377330598
Gman give Freeman the succ
>>
>>377330598
Everyone dies.
The end.
>>
combine wins, humanity extinct, Gman sends Freeman to hell for failing his contract

the end
>>
>>377330598
>Gordon and Alyx find The Borealis
>Shepherd appears
>Battle ensues
>Shepherd kills Alyx
>Gordon goes full on fucking rage mode and murders the shit out of Shepherd
>Gman appears
>Offers Gordon the choice of that beer that Barney still owes you but with it comes the price of humanity, or Barney dies and humanity is saved and Gordon lives a sad, lonely life
>>
>hl3 starts
>gordon / alyx at borealis
>look around ship
>find unfinished experiment
>explore around borealis
>find missing components
>combine starts to attack
>put final pieces together
>not a teleporter but a time machine whoa
>get sent back to black mesa
>hl1 starts at this time
>try to stop experiment from happening
>gordon fucks up
>black mesa incident.mp3
>gman puts you in stasis
>"lets see how you do better this time around"
>gameplay from hl1/2/e1/e2/3 play rapidly
>hl3 credits come up
>>
The Combine are actually humans from the future that have strayed so far from humanity from mixing with xenos too much that they don't even recognize Earth. Gman is from the future and discovered this so he's been trying to get the Combine to come to old Earth in an attempt to do some weird time loop bullshit to save humanity. Gordon was just his proxy the whole time.
>>
>>377332618
>>377332790
both these are really good
>>
>Gordon wakes up
>Looks around
>In a military truck, tied up
>Realizes that from the trash compactor onwards, his whole experience was just a dream
>Gordon mumbles
>"My dreams sure have shitty writing"
>>
>the scenario of hl3 is in a safe at valve hq.
Leak when?
>>
>we used to live in a world where half life 3 came out years ago
>it was so bad someone monkey paw'd it away forever
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>377330598
With a cliffhanger, like s7 finale of TWD type cliffhanger
>>
I don't see why valve doesn't just make an episode 3 to tie together half life 2, then go on to make some crazy half life 3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.