[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUT DEEP INSIDE YOU KNOW THERE MUST BE MORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: med.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
BUT DEEP INSIDE YOU KNOW
THERE MUST BE MORE
>>
Is the game already dead?
>>
>>377324452
Never alive in the first place.
>>
>>377324452
You mean it already came out?
>>
>>377324452
It's the GOTY 2017.
>>
>>377324452
by.. what metric exactly? it's singleplayer, people are going to play it and then GG, job done, game has been played, people had their fun.
>>
Is the game ok?
>>
>>377327685
gay of the year maybe
>>
I'm currently at the second location
I have three questions;
Aside from upgrading everything is there a way to do more damage? With the slowest (but strongest) weapon I'm doing about 8 damage a hit to those robotic fucks
What staff does the holier-than-thou bitch want? I only have the iron pipe staff and she doesn't want it
And lastly, where are the drugs that the addicted guy needs?
>>
>>377329549

I like what is has added into the combat with hit locations.
>>
>>377330530
>Aside from upgrading everything is there a way to do more damage? With the slowest (but strongest) weapon I'm doing about 8 damage a hit to those robotic fucks

The robots are heavily armored on the front, need to hit their rear leg.

>What staff does the holier-than-thou bitch want?

A security officers "Negotiator" staff. It's actually a really good weapon.

>And lastly, where are the drugs that the addicted guy needs?

Never found them myself, almost done with the game.
>>
>>377331976
>The robots are heavily armored on the front, need to hit their rear leg.
Getting behind them is tedious as fuck, but alright, thanks for the info
>>377331976
>A security officers "Negotiator" staff. It's actually a really good weapon.
Fug, those fuckers pretty much two shot me
>Never found them myself, almost done with the game.
Welp.

Thanks Anon
>>
File: TheSurge_2017_05_18_15_03_34_494.jpg (746KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
TheSurge_2017_05_18_15_03_34_494.jpg
746KB, 2560x1440px
>>377329549
I'm addicted atm, it's just high quality as fuck. Awesome animations, graphics, and challenging. Dark Souls has better difficulty though, some of the enemies just hit stupid hard.

I like how each chest piece has a different gear light style, cool little detail.
>>
>>377332228
Found the meds in one of the greenhouses... Which is in the third area.
>>
>>377322939
this game looks so soulless. The few streams i've tried to watch the gameplay looked stale and uninspired. Like even the devs didn't give a shit about the game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.