[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth playing? I never see anyone talk about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Vicecitystories.jpg (86KB, 290x372px) Image search: [Google]
Vicecitystories.jpg
86KB, 290x372px
Is this game worth playing? I never see anyone talk about it.
>>
>>377317307
It's ok. The misfortune of being a PSP release before getting ported over to the PS2 during its retirement is the main reason no one really mentions it.
>>
>>377317483
is it worth emulating on ppsspp? i have a plan to play all gta games.
>>
Play the PS2 versions.
>>
>>377317572

I'm not sure which version you should go for, but the game itself is worth a shot.
>>
It was my first GTA since I never owned a PS2/Xbox.
Was pretty good back then, but might have aged not so well.
The PS2 version is better afaik
>>
>>377317307
Beat it like a week ago. It's alright. Good story for a GTA game, Lance was great. Might be dull to grid the business empires, but it's all optional and shit. Would recommend.
>>
>>377319110
It aged better than Vice City, that I can guarantee.
>>
File: this.jpg (27KB, 480x1042px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
27KB, 480x1042px
>that mod that added VCS to Vice City on PC was never finished
>>
I still think it's better than Vice City. It has some ideas that carried on to the future GTA releases as well (like the ability to buy your own weapons after getting wasted or busted)

Definitely the most underrated GTA after LCS and CW.
>>
File: 1425963218200.jpg (95KB, 680x508px) Image search: [Google]
1425963218200.jpg
95KB, 680x508px
>>377319449
Neither was the one that did the with Liberty City Stories. Nor the one that converted GTAIII to SA engine. I'm not sure anyone even tried to remake Vice City in that shit...
>>
>>377319723
Both Stories games emulate really well on PCSX2.

VCS is nothing special plot-wise, but has some enterntaining characters. Business empire is a fun little gimmick, and it doesn't really require any grinding.

Graphics are the best from the 3D era games, as it came out the latest. Good music, good controls.

An all around nice game, but not nearly of the scope San Andreas had.
>>
It has Phil Collins
>>
File: latest.jpg (39KB, 323x457px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
39KB, 323x457px
>>377320294
And one of the Wachowski siblings..
>>
>>377320491
Knowing that she was originally a woman, I'm tempted to say I'd fuck it.
She actually looks pretty feminine in the end game.
>>
It's my second-favorite GTA, go for it.
>>
>>377317307
Good game to end the 3D era on. The plot isn't as fun as Vice City, but I see it as a technical upgrade from Vice City. More stuff to do, business empire mechanic is more fleshed out, you can enjoy the water without the threat of drowning.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.