[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Switch exclusive? Why no Third Strike Online for current systems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 71-lOTeE9KL._SL1004_.jpg (205KB, 620x1004px) Image search: [Google]
71-lOTeE9KL._SL1004_.jpg
205KB, 620x1004px
Why Switch exclusive?

Why no Third Strike Online for current systems?
>>
How many street fighter II's is this now?
>>
>>377317082
only nintendies are dumb enough to buy it.
>>
>Why Switch exclusive?
Because this is an attempt at tryign to gain back some of the money they wasted on all that HD Remix art by releasing it to a different demographic.
>Why no Third Strike Online for current systems?
Because SF3 has never sold well.
>>
Same reason Ryu is in Smash and with his SFII design. Because that was the last SF on a Nintendo system
>>
>>377318990

SSFIV was on 3DS.
>>
>>377319114
gotem
>>
>tfw no love for third strike

Why is the best looking SF game the least appreciated well, ignoring the very first one, but that was before SF was good

I'd comment on the gameplay too but I still suck.
>>
>>377317082
Probably a cheap/easy way to show support for the system to gage if its worth supporting further.
>>
>>377319932

Alpha is the least appreciated and Third Strike is generally held in high regard.

Although /v/ did turn on 3S to pretend SFV wasn't as disappointing as it is.
>>
>>377317082

There is in JP
>>
>>377318107
Do you really care?

World Warrior
Championship Edition
Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter 2
Turbo
Hyper Street Fighter: Anniversary
Ultra Street Fighter 2

Quit your bitching. It's not like you were even old enough to buy those other versions at the time anyway.
>>
>>377319114
This, hell he has Focus Attack in Smash also.
>>
>>377317082
This is a testing ground. Capcom said that if this succeeds on the Switch, they'll port it to other systems as well.
>>
>>377321119
I was just wondering Jesus why are you so angry?
>>
>>377321119
You forgot the HD Remix
>>
>>377317082
>Why Switch exclusive?
Because Nintendo needs SOMETHING and Capcom has a bunch of shitty Udon art laying around
THird Strike Online would sell like a brick on the swtich and all the players that give a shit are on Fightcade.
>>
>>377321328
And his SSFIV U2 as a Final Smash if the enemy is close enough. And of course, the SFIII "parry" sound effect and animation for his perfect shield.
>>
>>377321906
His 'close-super' isnt the metsu shoryu it's the shin shoryu from 3
Plus he has numerous other SF3 attacks like the overhead collarbone breaker and the flat foot kick I forgot the name of

So yeah they use stuff from every game
>>
>>377322349
Donkey kick.
>>
>>377322349
>Plus he has numerous other SF3 attacks like the overhead collarbone breaker
That was a mainstay since Super Turbo.
>>
>>377322349
Collarbone breaker is from super turbo
>>
>>377317082
>Why Switch exclusive
Because a HD remake of SF2 hasn't been sold on a Nintendo platform. They're trying to tap into a market through exclusivity of what would be the best version of SF2 HD, albeit only with two recolors and a co-op mode.
>Why no Third Strike Online for current systems
They'll be making $40 a copy by repackaging SF2 HD with a couple of small new features. It's much easier to sell that to a console starving for games and a fanbase banking on nostalgia than trying to sell to a market that either already has played Third Strike Online or plays the arcade version via Fightcade.
>>
>>377321753
Fightan gaem fans are naturally aggressive and confrontational. Fighting is their nature!
>>
it's weird third strike isn't on ps4

maybe they think it'd mess with V's numbers
>>
>>377324342
They have USF4 on there, maybe they just think there isn't enough interest, or they don't want to overwhelm customers.
>>
>>377321119
>>377321756
Also Super Turbo Revival and X

>>377318680
Actually HD Remix sold so well, it's the reason 4 got released.
>>
>>377317082
It's a fucking timed exclusive I bet
>>
>>377325074
With how poorly SFV did I doubt they will bother porting it to other systems.
>>
>>377325345
They can't even port it because of console exclusivity with Sony.
>>
>>377325842
Yeah and that sure bit them in the ass showing that people on modern systems don't want SF
>>
>>377317082
I got a review code for this, and it's fucking shit.

Don't get your hopes up anons
>>
>>377326292
What's wrong with the gameplay?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.