[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes of the Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 169879646.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
169879646.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>D.va

What went wrong with this hero? HotS thread
>>
She looks like D.ndu, not D.va
>>
>>377310482
every Overwatch hero but Lucio has released in a completely broken state and they refuse to nerf them
>>
God damn Nova and Butcher.
>>
>>377310482
NERF THIS
>>
>>377310482
I want to rip out her vocal cord
>>
>>377311130

Nova is fine but Butcher?

Our Butcher solo'd the entire mines while us 4 pushed the lanes.
>>
File: 1494991145006.png (121KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1494991145006.png
121KB, 540x472px
>>377310482
DVA's pretty decent. Despite her high damage output in Pilot form, you'll probably want to be in her Mech most of the time.
I'd describe her as a constant source of pressure for the enemy team. Her mech auto attacks are weak but she can move whilst attacking them so has little downtime. She can reduce enemy damage and knock them out of position if need be. Then there's her self-destruct, which is great for zoning.
I like her, think she's a lot of fun, but some of her talents seem pretty bad.
>>
>labeled as a tank
>slowest moving tank in the game and still one of the squishiest
>better in pilot mode because she does more damage and can mount
She's labeled incorrectly is what went wrong
>>
>>377311554
Butcher is a noob crusher and nothing else unless you build your team around him.
>>
>>377310482
Not only does she have a fucking black face skin but she also looks like jack black.... i do still want her though hahah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.