[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game would make you buy a switch instantly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1484709840346.jpg (4MB, 2894x4686px) Image search: [Google]
1484709840346.jpg
4MB, 2894x4686px
What game would make you buy a switch instantly?
>>
File: ac switch.png (412KB, 463x750px) Image search: [Google]
ac switch.png
412KB, 463x750px
>>377308839
I mean, I already have one but if I didn't, this would be it.
>>
Sasha Grey RPG by Square Enix
>>
Monster Hunter
>>
Metroid with proper art style and good gameplay.
The fact I have to specify that is pathetic.
>>
>>377308973
i want a new animal crossing so bad. it's like the ultimate game that i switch between wanting to play handheld and on console depending on my mood. my jimmies are still rustled that there wasn't one on wii u
>>
File: 2.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>377308839
Not this, unless they added some strange new feature that would make the Extreme arcade charts more controller friendly.

But make a new Mirai with new songs and I'm in.
>>
I'm over 13 so nothing would make me buy nintendo
>>
>>377311376
great bait fag
>>
Monster Hunter 5
Metroid
Animal Crossing

Any of those 3
>>
>>377308973
this god dammit
it is the PERFECT candidate
>>
>>377308973
I really REALLY hope that Nintendo learned from their mistakes and will make another Animal Crossing like New Leaf but with tons of content. Those two spinoffs were a mistake, but considering that AC is one of the games for mobile development, I doubt it.
>>
>>377311729
>but considering that AC is one of the games for mobile development, I doubt it.
END ME
>>
>>377311365
>wanting chibi shit
>chibi fag

You are a nendo fag i guess
>>
>>377312212
>implying the chibis don't look way better than the disgusting FT models
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 674x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 674x298px
An enhanced port of School Idol Festival
includes all SiF songs to date, future songs as DLC
fully playable offline
competitive online and local multiplayer modes
full 3D character models and environments with customizable outfits
Dating sim mode
>>
>>377313226
You seem pretty hungry for them disgusting models though seeing how you keep on beging for FT on switch
>>
I realized there isn't a single game that would make me buy a switch, and with that, I also realized that I don't really care about video games anymore and all I do is to keep an eye on the industry and see how retarded it gets to be.

back to /mu/ for me.
>>
>>377314130
What are you talking about?
>>
>>377308839
Pokemon Stadium 3

must have minigames and rentals and several level tier cups like the first 2 did
>>
>>377314561
You have shit taste for liking chibi models,you are a ponyfag right?
>>
>>377315647
How the fuck am I supposed to understand anything you're talking about when you literally jump from one thing to another?
>seeing how you keep on beging for FT on switch
What the fuck does that mean
>you are a ponyfag right?
What the fuck does that have to do with what you said earlier? Who the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>377315768
>tfw to inteligent too understand words
>>
>>377315884
You have probably some wierd personal disorder or something. My money is on HPD.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.