[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars Vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 667fe390a660a9b8327a4d04e74dabba.png (883KB, 1000x803px) Image search: [Google]
667fe390a660a9b8327a4d04e74dabba.png
883KB, 1000x803px
Recently finished watching the Star Wars movies for the first time and enjoyed them far more than I expected.

Which (if any) of the Star Wars games are worth playing? The only thing I remember hearing is that the new battlefront is garbage.
>>
Kotor 1 and 2
Jedi academy
The first force unleashed
>>
>>377305067

If you like flight sims, the Rogue Squadron series.
>>
>>377305147
Is the force unleashed sequel that bad?
>>
>>377305302
Not terrible, just not as good
>>
There are a LOT of star wars vidya. Like, seriously hundreds of games.

Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II are both good RPG games.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 is pretty good if you can get a gamecube emulator.

Star Wars: Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast series is a dated series of 1st person shooters with kind of clunky mechanics but they're fun.

The Force Awakens is an action game where you're an overpowered force user that can use tons of fun force powers to toss people around and stuff.
>>
Republic Commando is pretty fun. Dont listen to people who complain about bullet sponge enemies, they cant aim or just waste their nades and special ammo to basic troops. It might have problems with win10, my disc copy works though.

If you are into RTS, empire at war is pretty alright, and the thrawn overhaul mod makes ground battles bearable.
>>
>>377305302
It copy pasted the core game mechanics but with much worse level design and the plot was EVEN STUPIDER than the first one

Instead of playing Force Unleashed 2 it's smarter to just play Force Unleashed again.
>>
>>377305425
Yeah, there are a lot. I just imagined like any major franchise 90% of them are bad. Thanks for the recs.

>>377305545
>>377305558
Thanks.
>>
>>377305067
galactic battlegrounds - Age of Empires 2 resin

first 2 battlefronts

KOTOR 1 & 2

people say Republic Commando is good
>>
File: Canderousmandalorefull.jpg (11KB, 180x238px) Image search: [Google]
Canderousmandalorefull.jpg
11KB, 180x238px
F for the last true Mandalore.
>>
>>377306648
F
>>
>>377306648
Also F for the best !Solo clone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.