[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic Things that Piss You Off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: armscrowd.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
armscrowd.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
What are some things that fucking piss you off in games?

I was just watching the ARMS direct and they panned to the crowd, and in the stands were fans jumping. One of them was fluidly bouncing up and down but right next to him was another fan jumping up and down at what looked like at least 15 fps. Why the fuck do some animations in games run at a slower FPS than others? Maybe it'd make sense if she was off in the distance in the back of the crowd, but she was right next to someone who was moving fluidly. She visibly had less frames in her animation. I noticed that in another game too recently and it pissed me off. Don't remember what game but there was an NPC that I came up on and it was low detail and moving very chopily. I just figured I outran the draw speed and it took time to switch from the long distance model/animation to the close range on. Either way though, the ARMs thing really gets to me.

What autistic things in video games that no one even notices piss you off?
>>
t-thanks y-y-you too
>>
>>377304326
Damn. This is the power of the Switch.
>>
>>377304978
I wouldnt be bothered by it if they were all like that, or even if it were just the ones in the back. It's the fact that they're mixing the two that really fucking pisses me off for some reason.
>>
>>377304326

What should be pissing you off if anything is the fact the fans are mixed in everywhere, instead of designated supporter zones.

See: Football stadiums and preventing rioting.
>>
>>377305414
ARMS is pro wrestling they're all just having fun
>>
>>377304326
>that one guy's legs that are clipping through the stand
>>
File: 1458076747685.jpg (64KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
1458076747685.jpg
64KB, 540x616px
>Autistic Things that Piss You Off

OP
>>
>all fans jump at the same speed
>looks weird as hell because they're all the same
congrats OP, you're autistic
>>
>>377304326
>I've never played a sports game

why would you waste processing power on the fucking crowd? that's precious resources you could be spending on the game. make move at 10fps and normies can't tell the difference anyways.
>>
>>377306017
Gravity doesn't vary person to person you fucking idiot. And I'm talking about frame rate you fucking dumb cunt. Look at the fucking webm you fucking idiot.
>>
>>377306130
Did you even read what I said you spaz? Either make them all move like that or push the ones that do to the back. There's one right there in the fucking webm in the OP of someone moving fluidly RIGHT NEXT to someone at a lower frame rate.
>>
>>377306756
if you really can't understand then you're hopeless
>>
>>377306756
retarded sperg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.