[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games you hate because you don't get the appeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1689.png (512KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1689.png
512KB, 600x482px
Post games you hate because you don't get the appeal
>>
but why hate?

shouldn't you just be indifferent? did the game kill your dog?
>>
>>377293634
I'm a woman of strong emotions
>>
>don't get something
>hate it as a consequence

I know this is bait but that is something a woman would do.
>>
>>377293574
Why don't you make the thread for your favorite games instead of this?
>>
File: 1493789558425.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493789558425.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>377293718
Just eat your emotions away
>>
>>377293574
I'm the same with you, luckily it's not digital so i can sell it again.
>>
>>377294076
Yeah, buying a shitty digital game is the worst feeling, happened to me with Overwatch
>>
Shit like Rust and games with global pvp that can't be turned off at all whatsoever.

I don't get why people put themselves into misery simulators.

You either get destroyed constantly by neckbearded faggots who play the game 24/7, or you become a neckbearded faggot who plays the game 24/7 to pick on people who just started.

There is no inbetween.

You are either a bitch, or a faggot.

Boggles my mind as to why anyone would waste the time, seriously.
>>
Hoo boy... The witcher 3 and ocarina of time.

I'M GONNA GET CRUCIFIED!!!

The witcher 3 felt sloppy to play and the story didn't pull me in, and OOT... I just don't get. Why does everyone and their dog love this game? It's alright, it's a solid game, but it's not THAT good.
>>
>>377294494
For Ocarina of Time it's the nostalgia I suppose?

About the Witcher 3 I agree that the combat is pretty bad, but that's the case with any melee combat in games (the exception here are the Souls games and Warband).
The exploration and size of the world is what kept me playing.
About the story I think you should read the books before playing.
>>
>>377293574
>bloodborne
>>
>>377294242
Not a huge fan of the genre in particular, but if you don't take it seriously it can be pretty fun. Me, my brother, and a few of our friends would play Rust (before the huge change to the new engine) and was a pretty fun time setting up a base.

Also, enraging those neckbeards by basically bruteforcing their shit with sheer numbers. One guy with a gun can't do much against 15 people hellbent on rushing the wall every time they respawn.

So overall, it's more of a social thing. Unless you're massively autistic and care too much.
>>
>>377294895
I haven't played it but it looks similiar to Souls games. Have you played any of those?
>>
Every single PS1 exclusive, such Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear, Crash and such.

I did get the appeal when I was a fucking edgy teenager. As an adult I just can't understand why my peers are still into that shit.
>>
>>377293574
kill yourself manchild
>>
>>377295140
im not sure who the manchild is here
>>
>>377295054
I've played them all save demon souls.
I actually enjoyed the entire dark souls series more than bloodborne. Not saying it's a shitty game. I just didn't think this formula did anything special.
>>
>>377294967

Like I said.

You are either a bitch, or a faggot.

The worst possible outcomes for either or. You can't just have a pleasant time on Rust without being a real piece of shit or a masochist.

I've known a select few people in real life who likes shit like rust, and they are always the most obnoxious assholes ever.
>>
>>377295129

FF7 wasnt a ps1 exclusive dude.
>>
>>377293574
Most "survival sandbox" games. To me, they just look like empty games with no real meaning or purpose to the gameplay.
>>
>>377295773

You sound like you'd got a tiny penis anon
>>
File: games I don't get.jpg (38KB, 468x244px) Image search: [Google]
games I don't get.jpg
38KB, 468x244px
>>377293574
Would you like a game if you did get the appeal? At the very least I don't think you would hate it.
>>
>>377293574
Not sure if hate is the right word. There are games that I dislike or prefer not to play. I get why others might find them fun but have characteristics I don't find entertaining. I'm thinking Portal and Minecraft right now.
>>
>>377293574
Hate is a strong word, but I watched the ARMS direct and really don't get why there were 10+ threads up about it.
It looks like Wii Boxing with Mario Kart 8 vehicle customization (thousands of combinations) in a wacky setting.
The girls are nice but that's it.
>>
>>377295842
you're right it was for sega saturn and nintendo 64 too.
>>
>>377293634
>>377293787
>>377297239
>>377299240
I imagine if you buy it expecting to like it, but then find yourself bored within a few hours, you'll probably hate it.

I know I love Zelda but I'll probably never finish this because it's so bare bones aside from all the weird shit you do with items.

I wish the game had Heart Pieces instead of the shrine shit. And dungeons.
>>
>>377293574
Not really a game, but for me I would apply that idea to romance options in games.
>>
>>377294242
You sound like the biggest faggot though op, I don't play those games but the appeal of those games is to play with friends
Get some
>>
Every single game in the Zelda franchise. Combat is boring, puzzles are easy, story is laughable, characters are paper-thin. I don't "hate" Zelda or Zelda fans but playing the games gets me pretty annoyed and I have absolutely no idea why so many people like it so much.
>>
>don't "get" something
>instant response is to hate it
It is you who is the faggot op
Actually never mind because I don't get why you're a faggot
And now I hate you
>>
Kill yourself autist.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.