[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has now been 7 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (59KB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
59KB, 800x374px
This is the last game that did Post Apocalyptic FPS right.
>>
In the time since FNV was released, I
[x] Finished University
[x] Got a job
[x] Went bald
>>
nah, the metro games were pretty good
>>
>>377280940
Post Apocalyptic? You're mistaken - they're set in modern Russia!
>>
>>377281018
kek
>>
>>377280940
too bad anyone trying the metro games will play the redux ones which are utter shit. the old metro games might have been unoptimised dog shit but they were fun
>>
>>377280819
>FPS
As if that shitty Oblivion engine could be salvaged for anything than a VATS-only experience, kekked hard from master FPSers itt
>>
>>377280819
It's fucking hilarious to listen to the game media talk about Fallout and mention every game BUT New Vegas.

You can smell the payments. IGN is really good at this. They love Fallout 3 to absolute death and have soft spots for Fallout 4, and to them 1 and 2 are dinosaur games but worth mentioning to make themselves seem fair-minded. But they literally go out of their way to pretend NV never happened. They also have a pretty good relationship with Todd IT ALL JUST WORKS Howard.

NV was better than F3 in the end.
>>
>>377281216
>tfw metro 2033 used to be one of the most benchmarked games of its era

god i feel old
>>
>>377280819
So basically its directly shitting on fallout 4 in an indirect way. Interdasting
>>
>>377281276
/v/ is probably the only place that remembers and talks about new vegas.
this is just sad
>>
>>377281724
post on reddit about it and you'll get the bandwagon going

it's universally accepted as more fun
>>
File: 1494826235974.jpg (57KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
1494826235974.jpg
57KB, 634x471px
>>377280901

Pretty much the same for me, but I only started balding recently. Already got "the spot" though
>>
>>377282039
>universally

I literally just said the fucking media ignores the game m8 but your right about most of the players.
>>
>>377282170
I blame myself for eating unhealthy so often. If only I stuck to healthy fruits, vegetables, and unfiltered water.
>>
I'd like to check out this game but it crashes every fucking two minutes.
>>
>>377280940
хaхa
>>
>>377283782
Have you tried taking the bread out of the toaster and then running it?
>>
>>377280819
If only the gunplay was better and the Legion was more fleshed out then this game would've been perfect. Still an amazing game though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.