[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how this game doesn't die out within the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ded.png (3MB, 1962x1086px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
3MB, 1962x1086px
Explain to me how this game doesn't die out within the first month like Pokken.
>>
It will because Splatoon 2 comes out a month later
>>
>>377278758
Because it comes with the really successful Splatoon model: Free updates and special events on a regular basis.
>>
>>377278758
Heavily market the game with advertisements which show the game appealing to multiple demographics while hinting a character may be a lesbian and is attracted to another to get R34 started.

I really don't know, maybe it'll be good and people will buy it because they want to play good game. I don't think it'll have much lasting appeal.
>>
>>377279093
FGC won't play it and Normies don't play fighting games.
>>
>>377279093
Splatoon is an established game format though in that it's a team shooter.

This is a 3rd person 3D fighter....seems like a huge, huge gamble for a company that gambled big last time and lost....

>>377279229
also this tbqh
>>
>>377279114
I need art of Ribbon girl tightly hugging Mechanica right now.
>>
>>377278758
There will be endless r34 and "best girl" threads.
>>
>>377279229
FGC will play anything that has good tournament prices and an audience, and Nintendo is already setting up plenty of tournaments and people are excited about it.

>>377279274
Splatoon is an established game format BECAUSE of the really successful Splatoon mode of free updates and special events on a regular basis they introduced back in Splatoon 1.
>>
>>377278758
Pokken literally NEVER looked fun, not even pkmn fans seemed to care about it
>>
Waifus
>>
>>377279459
>FGC will play anything that has good tournament prices and an audience
Bullshit. You don't know anything about the FGC. Mortal Kombat had the largest money pools of any game and it still ended up with one of the smallest groups of players.

FGC plays Street Fighter for 2D, Tekken for 3D, and GG/BB/Persona in rotation based on whatever the new Arc game is for anime.

Everything else is side show kusoge.

Also the Nintendo fags that think they're FGC only play Melee and 4.
>>
>>377278758
here's your explaination - it won't die out like pokken because pokken will end up having lasted longer. thus, not like it.
>>
>>377279852
So Arms won't be released at all?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.