[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a Nintendo Switch for $60 after buying a Amazon Kindle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: m35hah1hnnba.jpg (275KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
m35hah1hnnba.jpg
275KB, 2048x1152px
I made a Nintendo Switch for $60 after buying a Amazon Kindle Fire 7 and iPega tablet controller.

>How did you do it?

1.) First you need a NVIDIA gaming capable PC and a internet connection (4G hotspot recommended but optional).

2.) Download JoyToKey for PC, CEMU 1.7.5 or 1.7.4d, and rip your WiiU discs for the emulator.

3.) Port Forward NVIDIA Gamestream so you can access it anywhere and anytime

4.) Setup JoytoKey using your controller (I suggest plugging it into the PC first so you don't have to do it over game stream) This will allow you to use your controller anytime anywhere for the emulator. Keep in mind you cant just bind the controller like per-usual since the ID for your controller will be changed everytime you connect so use this program for /comfy/ reasons.

Make BAT file so you can launch the emulator, settings, and JoytoKey all at once. When exiting the game or app it will close the JoytoKey app and the emulator all at once so you dont have to fuck with it all the time. Simple and clean.

6.) Download MOONLIGHT on Google Play and connect your controller! Then add your public IP to the PC list and play!

Btw after initial setup you dont need to do anything but tap once to launch and that is it. Smoooooth sailing. No input lag, no hitches over 4G at 720P
>>
>>377278225
>i made a switch
>plays wii u games
dumb fuck
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/m35hah1hnnba.jpg/

It's time to stop
>>
It's easier to go to work for a day or so.
>>
>>377278225
You made a shitty Wii U, anon
>>
For $60 bucks thats pretty neat tho.
>>
>>377278225
>I made a Nintendo Switch for $60
>First you need a NVIDIA gaming capable PC
>>
>>377278225
First day on 4chan, newfag?
>>
>>377278225
I saw this thread a month ago, it was stupid and pasta already then.
>>
>>377278225
that's a pretty cool project
>>
File: IMG_0413.jpg (184KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
184KB, 1008x756px
>>
File: bison.jpg (17KB, 376x383px) Image search: [Google]
bison.jpg
17KB, 376x383px
>>377278225
>here's how to make your own Switch for $60!
>step 1: own a gaming pc capable of running BotW
>>
>>377278225
>I made a switch for only $60
>you only need a high end gaming pc, a smartphone and with a data plan
>The only "switch" games it can play also happen to be on wiiu
>>
File: 1494549674308.jpg (156KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
1494549674308.jpg
156KB, 1024x782px
>>377278225
>for $60
>all you need is a $2000 gaming PC

Is this how musTards justify their poor life decisions
>>
>>377278225
All shitposting aside, would this system be capable of being taken on the go? Does gamestream work like that or would it be the equivalent of a WiiU gamepad that can't get too far away?

Obviously not a switch, but it could be an interesting WiiU replacement for people who already have Nvidia machines
>>
>>377278587
More like for over a thousand bucks
>>
>>377279236
Do you want to burn through your data plan in a day? Then sure
>>
>>377279882
oh so it's a wifi thing then? In that case it's just meme garbage I guess. Oh well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.