[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DERP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: ace.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ace.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
DERP
>>
WE
>>
>>377275979
is we-wuzzing confirmed?
>>
>>377275979
WUZ
>>
>>377276067
NIGGERS
>>
>>377275923
HOL UP
IS THAT A WHITE WOMMIN
AYO THAT AIN'T RIGHT
WE WUZ KANGZ NAGGA
AIN'T NO PLACE FOR WHITE BITCH ASS NIGGA'S THIS IS KANGZ TERRITORY.
>>
>>377275923

I first read it as Age of Empires and I got a moment of elation before I membered Ensemble....
>>
>no flying pyramids

whitewashed shit
>>
>no Barbosa emperor
aaaaaaaaaaaand fucking dropped
>>
>>377275923
That's some kind of meat flappy camel toe she got going on
>>
>>377277834
hot
>>
>>377275923

WE
>>
>>377275923
why you keep posting that dogshit """"art""""
>>
>>377276237
SHIEEEEET
>>
>>377275923
I really don't understand why they don't just give up the whole history theme and do a futuristic sci-fi/cyberpunk one. They'd have so much more to work with. Story-wise they could do whatever they want instead of just throwing big names from whatever period the game is in. And gameplay-wise just imagine the crazy high-tech shit they could give the player. It'd be so much more interesting. Do they just not have any creativity?
>>
>>377278704
Because the history shit is the best part. The whole scifi animus shit and the ancient aliens part are the weakest parts of the games. Seriously no one plays it for those parts
>>
>>377278704
>Do they just not have any creativity?
I'm gonna ask you the same because you just described like 20 current titles, fuck overused sci-fi shit. Early historical fiction is the GOAT setting.

I'll give CDPR one chance if not then we can declare the setting dead and move on.
>>
File: AC 2017.jpg (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
AC 2017.jpg
156KB, 750x1334px
>>377275923
Just a reminder that Ubisoft intentionally leaked info and screenshots of the game to drum up interest and it completely worked.
>>
>>377278704
>I really don't understand why they don't just give up the whole history theme and do a futuristic sci-fi/cyberpunk one
Because history is pretty fucking endless and not overused like sci-fi.
>>
File: assassin's creed.jpg (167KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
assassin's creed.jpg
167KB, 1600x1200px
>>377276060
It's a brown guy aka an actual Egyptian
>>
>>377279334
>The Witcher: Assassin of CEOs
>>
>>377281251

The leak said he's Semitic.
>>
>>377281457
Nah, that was fake as fuck. How do I know? Because another guy was leaking yesterday and his statements actually lined up with the old leak history that was actually verified which the whole jew thing is not. Exodus beyond a rift section is game and concept breaking
>>
Is there any hint about which period the game is going to take place in? I mean Egypt has thousands of years of history.
>>
>>377282541
Probably Roman Egypt since they want make a direct sequel in Greece with potential trilogy ending in Rome.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.