[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You weren't deceived, were you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 775226-1326143967.jpg (136KB, 1238x756px) Image search: [Google]
775226-1326143967.jpg
136KB, 1238x756px
You weren't deceived, were you?
>>
>>377274795
pretty sure it was left ambiguous but I usually kill her becasue she is annoying.
>>
I think I bent her over and fucked her ass raw if that's what you mean.
I could be wrong though, been a while.
>>
Skyrim belongs to the Nords. Remove darkies.
>>
>>377274795
dont even remember her crime
>>
>>377274795
Since I'm a master race Imperial, it is important to help my Hammerfell niggas by turning that bitch in,
>>
The quest name is LITERALLY "dindu nuffin" in skyrim.

It was patched out on the very first patch. Google it.
>>
>>377278282
Reminder that not only does her story contradict itself, but the people after her were also straightforward and trying to properly have the Skyrim authorities handle the situation.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>tfw The Scimitar can't be upgrade to dragonbone
>>
Reminder that after you give her to the niggers, you can find her tomb in Whiterun's cimitery. Nice "we will return her back to hammerfell to be judged"
>>
All I remember was the red guards hanging around town and killing all the vampires that attacked after I got the dawnguard DLC. They seem like good folk
>>
File: Todd Howard.jpg (22KB, 336x347px) Image search: [Google]
Todd Howard.jpg
22KB, 336x347px
>>377278793
>implying that wasn't an oversight
>>
>one of the books mentions the alk'r and the dominion being enemies
>killing saadia or helping kemetu lowers your disposition with the thalmor in the games coding
>Saadia pulls a knife on you when you meet her
>>
The Alik'r had 0 reasons to lie to you. You were a literal who that entered their hideout. Tthere were like 8 of them and one of you. If they weren't the civilized type they would've just murdered you in cold blood.
>>
the darker the berry the sweeter the juice
>>
On every new playthrough when they spawn I talk to them, rush to saadia start the turn in, run out of the gates of whiterun and catch them near the khajiit trader location to turn her location in, then I finish the quest there without ever heading to rorikstead.

Every single playthrough.
>>
>>377274795
>not using mods so she lets you fuck her whenever you want if you help her
>>
>>377282389
Not even mods can make me want to fuck the vanilla models
>>
>>377279804
because of how shitty Bethesda is now we will never know
Different guy, but I actually had no idea about the tombstone
>>
>>377279804
How would that be an oversight if it only shows up after you hand her over?
>>
>>377278418
Like, before, or after they started hanging out with all those bandits? Don't get me wrong, I trust them more than her. But like every quest in Skyrim, that one has no heroes. It just has shitty people and shittier people involved in a conflict of political interests.
>>
>>377274795
I joined her side. I wanted to use Scimitars
>>
>hand her over to the bandits
>kill the bandits
>kill the bitch
>take all their loot
>>
File: ..jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>377274795
>kill the redguards
>return to saadi, she's happy at my decision
>little does she know im a twisted fucking psychopath.jpg
>paralyze and cart her off to the dungeon
>currently pregnant taking it in 3 holes daily by zombified orcs
>>
>>377274795
>draws a weapon on me after following her upstairs

She brought it on herself. Dumb bitch.

Killed the retard men too. Nice swords and loot.
>>
>>377274795
>not getting both rewards and killing them both
>>
File: 62f.png (190KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
62f.png
190KB, 800x621px
I couldn't kill all the redguards with my shitty steel sword and iron armor, so I just decided to help them.
Don't really care for any of them desu, including the chick.
>>
File: 1483875427689.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1483875427689.png
250KB, 740x557px
>>377286268
>mfw consolefriends are missing out on the correct way to play Skyrim
>>
File: 1479064608507.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479064608507.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
T B H seeing the Alik'r paralyze her with the spell kinda turned me on
>>
>The first time you talk to Saadia, she pulls a knife on you. While this may seem like an act of desperate defiance, it may hint at a violent and unpredictable personality.
>Saadia seems hesitant to explain the full situation, while Kematu elaborates on it fully. Is Saadia's reticence due to her guilt?
>The man you can free from jail seems strangely honourable, saying he has shamed his companions and wants to begin anew.
>If Kematu really was an assassin, why paralyse her at the end of the quest - why not just stab her and be done with it? He also mentions justice, and taking her into custody, and implies that Saadia will face a trial back in Hammerfell rather than swift execution. All this points to him and his warriors being enforcers rather than assassins.
>Kematu's opening line - "We can avoid any more bloodshed." And his closing lines which imply that Saadia is known for her manipulation of people.
>The in game book "The Great War" refers to Alik'r warriors harassing the Aldermi Dominion forces as they retreated. This would make the dominion hiring them most strange. It is then important to consider this: Is hiring Redgaurd assassins the style of the Dominion? They have a certain level of free reign within the Empire. Why would they need to hire human assassins to kill someone? They have the Justiciars doing that for the Thalmor.
>Saadia specifically wants you go and kill Kematu. Why does she want that? The Alik'r are not allowed in the city, so for now she is perfectly safe.
Not that difficult desu
>>
File: saadia.jpg (444KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saadia.jpg
444KB, 1920x1080px
>>377274795
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-amorous-adventures-v304-20170109/

I killed the Alik'r so I could have some DARK HOT CHOCOLATE RUB ON MY FUCKING HARD COCK
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.