[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS A TABLE ITS A TABLE AND ITS MURDERING ME YOU IDIOTS WERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2844.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2844.png
1MB, 1334x750px
ITS A TABLE

ITS A TABLE AND ITS MURDERING ME

YOU IDIOTS WERE RIGHT JUNPEI WASN'T USELESS AT ALL AND NOW I GOTTA GET HIS ASS TO A GOOD LEVEL ALONG WITH THE DOG
>>
Man that table still gives me nightmares. It killed me a fairly lot and I grinded up to that point.
>>
>>377267574
So, not only are you shit at vidya but you also refused to use your lord and savior Junpei?
Fuck off
>>
>>377267574
This is why Junpei thinks he should be leader, look what you've done Son of Man
>>
What was the point of enemies having arcanas again?
>>
>>377268647
so you knew who to blame when its over
>>
What level should I be for the final guardian?
>>
>>377268647
If I remembered correctly it gives you some insight of their elemental affinities and weaknesses if you bothered to learn then.
>>
persona may be casual SMT but its still SMT

you got SMT'd son
>>
>>377268393
>>377268558
he was a goddamn jobber who kept missing

>>377268854
The irony is that I've had no issues with mainline. But the goddamn spinoffs pull this shit.
>>
This is why you don't forget about Da Man.
>>
>>377269116
>Junpei kept missing
>not Yukari
>>
>>377269116
>he was a goddamn jobber who kept missing
And now you're missing him, you got played!
>>
>>377269248
She got sidelined too. Rolling with Mitsuru, Shinjiro, and Ken. I don't remember why Ken because I sort of stopped playing for 4 years for reasons I don't remember.

>>377269262
>>377269195
maybe i was the ace defective the entire time
>>
File: 1428767935754.jpg (69KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1428767935754.jpg
69KB, 765x1024px
Mano y mano!
>>
>>377269387
>Shinjiro

This just keeps getting better.
>>
>>377269525
don't worry I'm well aware

But in a game where enemies hitting a weakness leaves the party member flat on their ass, there's no way I'm passing on mister no-weakness.
>>
>>377267574
Get the Mitama with Mediarama and keep magic mirrors up
If you can't heal through the megidola or megidoloan spam you're not winning this fight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.