[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until this this thing is hacked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How long until this this thing is hacked?
>>
FIVE HOURS
>>
>>377265572
hopefully never
homebrew and all that other shit is just nothing but a scapegoat for people who only want to pirate
>>
6-8 months
>>
>>377265572
someone was already able to access some parts of it, could be the stepping stones for hacks
>>
hope you didn't update
>>
>>377265670
That's what I mean by hacking. The reason I bought a 3ds is because I get free games
>>
That'd be pretty embarrassing desu
>>
>>377265572
Hopefully soon. SNEA emulator would be perfect.
>>
>>377265572
Hacking the Switch now would be admitting that there valuable games to steal on it. I'll say the day Mario drops will be when the beggers start whimpering in mass.
>>
Why does everyone always target nintendo consoles for hacking them and shit?
like, you never hear anything about people wanting the xbox one or playstation to get hacked.
Its kinda stupid to be honest, a few months after every nintendo console comes out there is nothing but threads filled with people who are waiting for it to get hacked.
and Then whenever a console does finally get hacked they then make millions of threads acting like they are somehow superior for hacking the thing and that non-hacked consoles are worse
>>
>>377266224
But the PS3 has hacks easily available and the PSP and Vita were also hacked quickly.
>>
>>377266224
They don't want to support Nintendo, is my assumption.
>>
>>377266224
Well every Nintendo console and handheld that has ever been made has been hacked
>>
>Hack console early
>Nothing but shitgames comes out
The introduction of flashcarts was bad for the Nintendo DS, theres a reason why it ended up with several hundred shovelware games
>>
No clue. Wii U hacking has only gotten as far as it has because of how similar it was to the Wii, and the Wii was similar to the GameCube. 3DS emulation has only been feasible for the last couple years, but even then it's definitely not perfect. The Switch is apparently really easy to program for and port to, and dev kits are really cheap so it feels more likely that one will leak compared to the Wii U. Not only that, but the Wii U's final first-party game was the Switch's first first-party game, so I'm sure that people can use it to learn more about the differences between the two. But there might be some technological hurdles to overcome with games that use the capacitive touchscreen and/or Joy-Con features. While there's a lot in place to make the process smoother, I do think that Switch homebrew and emulation will have to be built from the ground up.
>>
>>377266224
Because Nintendo is the only system with decent games to play. With Sony and Microsoft there's so much overlap that you might as well just play it on PC.
>>
Probably another 8 months.

I'm in no rush since my Vita TV and 3DS are hacked.
>>
>>377266298
yeah but no one ever talks about or mentions other consoles
yet it is always a contest between groups to try to hack nintendo consoles first for the 5 minutes of fame that it provides
>>
>>377266298
>Vita
>Hacked quickly

My dude.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.