[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you liking season 2 /v/? Did you switch to based vikings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

How are you liking season 2 /v/? Did you switch to based vikings?
>>
ded game ded thread
ubisoft go home
>>
>>377257245
>switching factions after seeing one win
Disgusting.
The Season is cool, though. It's nice to have something to actively work towards again. I don't like what they did with item stats, though. I don't understand why they got rid of the progression bar entirely. Could they not just have both the bar and the percentage?
>>
Is this "Seasons" thing something Ubisoft is doing for all their multiplayer games now? I saw it mentioned in R6 Siege threads too. What is it? A content release schedule?
>>
>when you win faction war and don't even get a broken new character
>>
>>377257245
Thread is gonna die before post 10
>>
>>377258437
This.
>>
>>377258437
Is.
>>
>>377258437
Just.
>>
>>377258437
This
>>
This game is fucking garbage lmao
>>
>>377258437
To.
>>
>>377258437
Spite.
>>
>>377259460

Broken how?
>>
>>377257245
When they gonna introduce Janissaries and Sipahis?
>>
>>377258437
You.
>>
Is this game not shit yet
>>
>>377259843
The shit is being polished as of right now so it's less shitty right now

Wiah we could get a capture the flag mode and 8vs8 or 6vs6 mode
>>
>>377257245
Fucking weebs play Shinobi
>>
Holy fucking shit the Shinobi is the most OP thing ever added to a fighting game.
>>
>>377260374

They're a little too fast for what is a pretty slow and measured fighting game
>>
>>377260374
The fuck you talking about?

They are literally the easiest fucking players to kill because of their shit health and if your lucky you can parry their attacks and they will fall to the ground which literally gives you a free heavy top attack.

You must be shit if you lose to a shinobi that easily and this is coming from a guy that mains lawbringer
>>
>>377260606
They have a fucking kick with hyperarmor, thats the real shit. That and the fucking ranged attacks.
>>
>>377260854
What level do you play at? If they open with that fucking kick you are screwed five ways from sunday. Im not talking shitters, Im talking the guys who are already Rep 3-5.
>>
>>377260854
They are not easy to kill and you're a liar
>>
>>377261085
Rep 6 level 17
>>
>>377261172
Figures
>>
>>377257245
My full attack thingy is now -2 and all my gear is seemingly rerandomized into trash
Fucking
>>
File: Untitled.png (178KB, 737x636px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
178KB, 737x636px
>>377257245
dead game

they should have tried to fix their steaming pile, instead of stalling for a tiny bit of dlc
>>
>>377263004
>implying """"""steam""""""PCbrorace"""""" status of for honor is the same as console status
>>
>>377263648
What the FUCK it censored C'uck with bro!?

Are you fucking serious!?
>>
>Season 2

Didn't this shit just release, what the fuck.
>>
>>377263004
Is this really dead though? Over 4,000 players online should mean you always get a match right? I don't even own this game but from what I can see it's like 4v4?
>>
>>377263736
Let me test it out

Cuck

KEK

cockatoo
>>
PCmasterace

PCbrorace
>>
>>377263907
Holy fuck it's actually censored what the fuck!?
PCbrorace
>>
I am eternally salty at this shit show of a game.

>People rage quit all the fucking time
>Matches drop like fucking flies, meaning that at times I'll just waste a good hour just joining lobbies that never go beyond 30 seconds into a match

The most infuriating thing is that my trophies are bugged.

>No trophy for participating last
>No trophy for deploying in turns and rounds
>No one talks about this

Centurions are also a pain in the ass, those fuckers combo too fucking fast and leave my Lawbringer on death's door with almost no stamina.
>>
>>377257245
>People STILL playing Rock Paper Scissors with a medieval skin

Surely not. Surely nobody is THIS sad.
>>
>>377264018

Dafuq??

This is NOT MAGA TOP KEK at all

Fuck this KEK bullshit
>>
>Only place that has regular discussions about this game is plebit
>Literally meme spamming and "Check my OC" tier posts
>Niggas gurgling on the Dev's sack
>Any thread complaining about a legit issue gets buried faster than Battleborn died
>>
>>377264197
Hey at least it's an actual playable game unlike mordue that is STILL IN DEVELOPMENT BETTER DONATE ON THAT KICKSTARTER YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>377264247

cuck
>>
>>377258309
Ubi said they're going to stop selling mandatory DLC for their games since they did the whole Season thing for Siege. A Season is every couple months where they release DLC. They usually show a one year roadmap of their DLC and their estimated release dates
>>
>>377263794

There's 4v4 as well as 1v1 duels. Bad game or not, "dead" really isn't the word to describe the game's current state.
>>
>>377263736
hownew.ru
>>
>>377264018
>dumb phoneposter
Of course
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.