[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to /v/eenie hut Jr's how casual are ya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 180px-Superweenie.jpg (119KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Superweenie.jpg
119KB, 1152x864px
Welcome to /v/eenie hut Jr's how casual are ya?
>>
The only Paradox game I like is Crusader Kings 2
>>
I stopped playing Dustforce once I got SS+.
>>
File: bubbob_57.jpg (108KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bubbob_57.jpg
108KB, 400x300px
>>377256867
I had to look up how to beat level 57 on bubble bobble
>>
I don't like traps or women with feminine dicks.
>>
>>377257065
Did you actually make it to level 57 without figuring out how to bounce on bubbles or did you just have a moment of going full retard?
>>
>>377257379
Moment of full retard probably. This was years ago so I don't remember completely, I just remember the difficulty ramps up on level 57. I never beat the final boss either because my friend rage quit.
>>
I play Diablo 2 and Elysium Vanilla WoW Private Server while bitching about how watered down retail WoW and Diablo 3 are when the truth's that I can't handle how much more difficulty retail WoW and Diablo 3 are than their earlier iterations. I love being a casual pretending to act like I am hardcore for liking older games.
>>
>>377256867
I regularly fail Payday 2 heists while using the Silent Assassin mod.
>>
I can't beat the final boss on Pikmin 3 no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>377257610
Stop doing that, and if that's true I think it's because you don't understand mechanics of any game well
>>
I run a physical quiet nature latios.
>>
>>377259436
Why?
>>
I dropped Dark Souls 1.
I was going through The Depths and realized how trial and error the gameplay and level design was, I wasn't having fun with it.
Then I hit Blighttown and the infamous frame droppings just made me quit.
It wasn't for me.
>>
>>377256867
I always pick Easy difficulty for my first playthrough.
>>
>>377257065
literal bullshit luck level.
>>
>>377256867
the only Touhou clear I have is IN on Easy
>>
>>377256867
I thought I couldn't be a casual because I always enjoyed Dwarf Fortress, but I tried getting into two "complex" games this week and they were too much for me.

Factorio and Reasembly, I just get to a point in which there's too much shit to follow and I can't deal with it. Maybe it's age, I don't want to learn new mechanics, DF's I already know.
>>
>>377259913
I'm not this much of a pussy, but I admittedly quit Dark Souls 3 at the Prince Lorthric boss fight because the second part of the fight always kicked my ass with the bitch on his back. I spent dozens of tries.
I youtube'd the rest of it.
This was after having played D1 on NG+3. I still feel ashamed.
>>
>>377259962
I'm casual as fuck, but I always pick at least one level above easy out of self-respect.
>>
>>377256867
I dunno
>>
I only play hard mode for achievements, and I use a guide.
>>
>>377261274
If you at least play on normal then you're alright in my book
>>
>>377256867
i can't get less than 4 cc's on Metal Slug 3
>>
>>377264916
Me too. I can 1cc each segment but can't run them back to back.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.