[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out my game and tell me how much it sucks. https://rocketblitz.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1200x744_rocketblitz.jpg (63KB, 1200x743px) Image search: [Google]
1200x744_rocketblitz.jpg
63KB, 1200x743px
Check out my game and tell me how much it sucks.
https://rocketblitz.com/
>>
It is shit.
>>
>>377254898
It is garbage.
>>
you're tacky and i hate you.
>>
>>377255224
>>377255162
Well I guess any feed back is better than none.
>>
>WASD, no mouse controls
>slow as h*ck

bad things
>>
>>377255504
Hmm thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>377254898
I think it needs to be more responsive and not a fan of the art, but I love 2D physics based games and controlling spaceships with small reactor busts.

It's good, anon. I don't think it's fair to compare it with commercial games.
>>
>>377255821
Yeah I agree about the responsiveness. Thank you for the feedback.

I want to have a button to disable inertial dampeners at some point so you can orbit planets and all that good shit. Also improve UI, and add a Space Ball gamemode.
>>
>>377256006

I'd also tell you that the missiles as a main weapon are not a good choice. They are way too difficult to land a hit while in movement and it slows down the game. I think machinegun should be the default weapon since it's not as strong but allows for more consistent hit rates.
>>
It's way too slow and unresponsive right now
>>
>>377256443
Hmmm yeah that actually makes some sense

>>377256643
Thanks that seems to be a common problem, will have to improve performance more.
>>
unresponsive and feels like its in 5 fps

i swear theres something really wrong with the framerate
>>
>>377257197
Damn, I think it has to do with the way I am doing sprites. Might have to read up on the rendering library I am using. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>377257439
also test on different browsers. Im using firefox 32 bit 53.0.2 and it runs like no man's sky on a pentium 4
>>
test
>>
what server is everyone in?
>>
>>377257538
That is a good idea, I must admit I have only really tested on Chrome.

>>377257636
There may not be anyone on yet, or maybe its to laggy for most at the moment. Maybe I should just delete the thread and come back after I made it not shit lol
>>
good game op I like it
>>
It's garbage shit.
>>
>>377258934
Thanks! Surprised you didn't have FPS issues like others.
>>
I have to get to bed for work, thanks for the feedback guys. Anymore suggestions can be posted here and I will be able to read them later:
https://bombsightgames.com/contact
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.