[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ARMS will have no game modes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

>ARMS will have no game modes!
>>
>ARMS will be a graduated tech demo sold for full price!
oh wait no that one is actually true
>>
>>377251248
Volleyball looks fun, but I'm kind of disappointed with this one. It's just grabbing without anything new. At least new content is on the way.
>>
>>377251248
Why does it feel like I'm being sold games rather than discussing them when it comes to Switch shit? It's either sales or why I should get one, or about how you faggots will masturbate to the latest Nintendo Pixar character.
>>
File: image.png (168KB, 640x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168KB, 640x918px
>>377251579
Because nintenboys are celebrating having one game instead of
Z E R O
E
R
O
>>
>>377251248

>This
>In any way resembling something fun
>>
>>377251579
>Why does it feel like I'm being sold games rather than discussing them when it comes to Switch shit?
Nintendownies are ridiculously desperate after the Wii U flop. They don't even discuss games anymore, they just tell people to buy a Switch and get mad when you say no.
>>
>>377251248

This game looks like Wii Boxing 2.0 to me. I don't really get the hype.
>>
>>377251248
wouldve been better as just a straight basket ball mode
>>
>>377251834
they're both gud games for people with different tastes
you don't have to like either game, and if you give shit about people based on what fucking games they enjoy, then you have reached the bottom of humanity.
>>
>>377251834
I love how that pic's the opposite of reality.
>>
>>377253926
This. Just ignore marketers for the gayest game of 2017, ARSE.

>>377254376
Also this. Nindeedees are pathetic lmao.
>>
>>377251321
yes, yeeeeees, give us more tears of salt

do it anon
>>
>>377251579
Allow me to address your question my own questions:

Do you know where 4chan's ad money really comes from?

Do you honestly believe banner ads and pass money actually come even a tiny bit close to paying 4chan's bills?

Do you believe Hiro is a trustworthy person who wouldn't resort to jewchink shit like selling native advertising slots to interested clients under the table?

Reminder that following the removal of 'advertising' as a report option, marketposting has increased significantly
>>
I've been trying to talk games normally for a while but I still get called a shill. So this negativity towards Nintenbros are just you guys hating our guts because you want to.
>>
>>377255232
>I still get called a shill.
Do generally start your threads with "NINTENDO WON" or other such bullshit? If so that's why.
>>
>>377255117
>Summerfags
>>
>>377251834
i bought a ps4 instead of a switch and i also think that horizon looks like shit. only got one for the yakuza games.
>>
>LITERALLY TOLD YOU GUYS ARMS WOULD HAVE A VOLLEYBALL MODE
>YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME
>IT DOES
>>
>>377255331
been a summerfag since 2005, i'll admit

Seriously, kill yourself
>>
>>377255329
No I don't. In fact I'm a little annoyed that there's no in between around here. Someone needs to be BTFO or there's no discussion or some other inane fuckery.>>377255398
>>
>>377255232
More like I hate your guts because you keep pushing objectively shitty games as if they're some kind of gift from god. See Zelda BOTW, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Splatoon and many others.
>>
>>377255329
actually all Nintendo discussion that isn't calling them trash is just shilling. All threads about it are just blind hype, viral marketing, nobody actually plays the games.
>>
>>377255567
Same Anon, I don't know why that quote at the end is there.
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 1500x500px
>>377255603
This. People discussing nutendo shit on 4chan need to be purged, cucktendo has been responsible for some of the biggest pieces of dirt for the last few years.
>>
File: ungf.jpg (32KB, 398x326px) Image search: [Google]
ungf.jpg
32KB, 398x326px
>>377251248
>By the time ARMS launches, you will be able to slam Twintelle's ass
>>
>>377256626
... I've literally only said I liked it but I understand detractors. Though I guess it makes sense that all the times I've said that it's drowned out because it's not a meme-able opinion.
>>
>>377256626
>(you)
>>
File: Shaw 2.jpg (46KB, 604x378px) Image search: [Google]
Shaw 2.jpg
46KB, 604x378px
>>377251248
>1 on 1 Basketball where both the players are the ball

fucking genius
>>
>>377251321
I didn't think it was going to have any modes, but I graciously accept being BTFO and having a new game to play next month.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.