[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the ringed city add any notable weapon or gear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dark_souls_3_main.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_main.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Did the ringed city add any notable weapon or gear?
>>
>>377246928
Some neat miracles, and a light-saber.
>>
>>377246928
yes
>>
>>377247078
Like what?
>>
>>377247447
pretty much every weapon besides the aquamarine dagger is worth using for some reason, and I'm not going to describe every single one since there's a lot of them
the most notable one is probably the dual UGS which is actually a fucking top tier weapon
>>
Is there anyone else besides me that plays DS1 and 3 with the Bandit Knife as your primary weapon? What's the general concensus on it as a weapon? In DS1 I use the Bandit Knife and the Longbow, along with Pyro for bosses. Light armor focus.

In DS3 I use the Bandit Knife and a bow, along with the pyro weapon buff, but I play mostly a Dex build with light armor.

I rarely, if ever, see people talking about it as a solid weapon to use, so I'm guessing most people ignore it.
>>
>>377248601
I read in some thread that the Bandit Knife is pretty good. I can't remember which game it was, though.

I used it with my magic-character in DS3 when the Thrall Axe wasn't feeling enough against Aldritch. The bleed helped me there.
Then again, I didn't exactly choose the Thrall Axe because it's good.
>>
>>377248601
The thing is that the weapon it's boring.

Besides the Dual UGS, you will get the posibly best Greatsword of the game.
>>
>>377247447
probably the best offensive miracle since DaS1 WoG
>>
>>377248601
People largely use it for the crit modifier. In pvp the tryhards take it out after parrying someone or going for a backstab. pve is bleed shit.
>>
>>377248601
It's always been decent, back in DS1 it was popular for backstab fishers. While daggers are actually fun to use this one can be boring since its moveset doesn't offer much outside of low range slashes and it's just there to provide strong criticals and the occasional bleed which both aren't certain.
>>
>>377249310
I'm curious about this, what would be a greatsword ranking?
I only used the wolf's knight greatsword, is it good?
>>
>>377249112
>>377249310
>>377249619
>>377249756

Thanks for the feedback. I enjoy it for the difficulty of having to get right up next to most enemies, and the bleed + crit damage can pay off most of the time. I'm also terrible at trying out most other weapons and builds. It's gotten me to the end game in each of the souls games, and I'm a sucker for sticking with what works instead of branching out and experimenting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.