[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gamers such losers and how do we fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: feels.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
7KB, 645x773px
Why are gamers such losers and how do we fix this?
>>
>>377238743
For starters leave /v/
>>
Gaming is a convenient safe-haven for the weak and socially inept.

Thats basically it. Before that it was fantasy novels and tabletop games.
>>
>>377238743
gb2 /r9k/
>>
>>377238743
get a gf
>>
File: odg4rGw_700w_0.jpg (24KB, 468x512px) Image search: [Google]
odg4rGw_700w_0.jpg
24KB, 468x512px
I'm not a loser I've many things going on with me ,but the sexless life is kinda getting harder to deal with
>>
>>377239098
how are others not socially inept?

bunch of dipshits on their stupid phones who won't even acknowledge their friend who's sitting right in front of them. the average person is pretty socially retarded.
>>
test
>>
>>377239098
>weak

No, it's just more honest. Saying "I don't want to participate in society, there's nothing here for me" is no weaker than clinging to religion or other contrived value system that allows otherwise "weak" people to function normally.
>>
>>377239221
It's relative. Socially inept is actually a bad term when you think about it.

Our nerds are poor at interacting with the average person, who in the end is not much better than they are, but since they make up the majority they're the one's everyone has to play against.
>>
>>377239221
This is the kind of post I made this thread for. Goddamn, some of you need to relax.
>>
File: 1466721898762.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1466721898762.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>377239361
That's heavy
>>
>>377239361
*tips*
>>377239603
No, it's typical fedora psudeointelltctualism
>>
>>377239523
I am relaxed. just commenting on how dysfunctional society on the whole has gotten. you only think it's normal because you've either forgotten how a normal one should be or have never lived in one in the first place. fuck I need to get out of middle america. literally the most depressing type place to live. everyone is obsessed with corporations and doesn't even fucking know how to live like a normal human being. no one cooks, no one walks anywhere, everyone is in a hurry to go nowhere important and do nothing fun or interesting. everyone is just a bored, boring twat. funny thing is, I used to think I was the one with the problem. now I realize it's my unhealthy environment that's largely to blame. I mean, if you eat every day at mcdonald's and get diabetes, you don't blame your metabolism/genetics. a lot of anons should consider this next time they think something is wrong with them. look around you.
>>
>>377240987
Got thing I'm not a Mid West faggot and live in one of the world's major cities :^))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>377239098
Unless you're playing those tabletop games alone you need to be social.
>>
>>377240562
first comes ridicule, then violent opposition, then acceptance.
>>
>>377241185
>living in a big city

enjoy your traffic jams and high rent/crime rates. oh, but you can uh.... shop, and go to the opera I guess?
>>
>>377241185
Good, you've managed to increase the amount of vapid cunts per square mile.
>>
>>377238743

Not buying into your idea of life's Win Condition doesn't make me a loser.
>>
File: 1493872941955.jpg (356KB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1493872941955.jpg
356KB, 1920x1036px
Working out and getting buff with definitely help me overcome my social anxiety, r-right guys?
>>
>>377239098
Nigga has a point. Gaming gives losers a sense of achievement and success which they are unable to get in real life, hence the allure.
>>
>>377241517
Again, psudeointellectualism. I know you're trying very hard to, but you don't sound smart or enlightened. Please go away
>>
>>377242059

A sportsfag, aren't you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.