[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why on earth aren't you playing it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 827439.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
827439.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
Why on earth aren't you playing it?
>>
>>377235434
I don't like it.
>>
>>377235434
cuz meme game
>>
But I am and I'm having fun. Even solo is fun.
>>
Just give your money to PLAYERUNKNOWN already faggots how hard do I have to shill this shit on this board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Runs like ass on my PC
>>
>>377235434
>FotM PvP
Pass like all the others.
>>
>>377235434
why aren't you?
>>
Another online FPS, Wooo...
>>
After a few decent random squad/solo wins I thought the game was fun. The next squad game I played a teammate killed me for loot and I haven't played it since.
>>
i don't like the third person view
>>
>>377235434
>All these no friend virgins ITT

Must feel terrible not being able to play the GOTY of 2017 AND 2018 once it fully releases.
>>
>>377236406
>Being a normalfag with no standards
>>
>>377236406
>I play games with my favourite streamers! They're my best friends!
>>
I'm not paying for an unfinished game.
>>
Zombies chronicles
>>
twitch bait
>>
Its great when its actually working, it fixes all the problems of H1Z1 and DayZ, forcing players to constantly move to a designated area to duke it out

But right now its constantly laggy and bug filled, I'm probably going to refund it and wait for it to actually be stable
>>
>>377235434
I am. This is the most fun I've had playing with friends since the dayz mod back in 2012/13.
>>
>>377236406
>The game is GOTY of all the years! (If you play it with your friends)

So the game is shit?
It's fun if you play it with friends is the most meaningless fucking statement you can make, and if you have to have friends to play with to enjoy it then it's a shit game. Fuck you.
>>
>>377236406
nigger, you don't need friends to play this game

to answer OP question, nu-/v/ hates actual games. they can't grasp the idea of improvisation and thinking outside the box other than "point and shoot after cinematic cutscenes." video games aren't anything refined or "intelligent," but they are the brainlets plaguing the industry and holding devs captive from making real, fun games/ tl;dr -- they need a cinematic story to hold their hands. it's the reason why the best game of all time -- EDF 4.1 -- isn't as popular as it should be
>>
I'll wait until it's finished.

Name ONE (1) finished survival FPS
>>
>$30
>Early Access
>Devs have proven a few times to be kikes
>>
Most fun I've had since Rust. Highly recommended if you like these types of games.
>>
I have it, but the game rapes my old ass CPU. loading into a match takes so long that I'm lucky to get control by the time the plane takes off, and when I hit the ground, the meshes for the structures don't fully load for at least a solid minute, So I can't even get inside to grab stuff.

I think it's finally time to retire the 2500k.
>>
File: 1469498890304.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
1469498890304.gif
2MB, 388x356px
oh hey it's the daily shill thread

didn't see one yesterday, you faggots are slacking off, gotta work overtime for those sweet shekels
>>
>>377237187
>it's the reason why the best game of all time -- EDF 4.1
Nigga, I liked EDF 4 but it wasn't THAT good. And there were tons of threads upon its .1 release on PC.
>>
why is the player unknown?
when will he be known
>>
>>377235434
because i already played dayz years ago, PUBG is just a stripped down dayz with no zombies and a smaller, more boring map
>>
>>377236406
>once it fully releases

Never going to happen.
>>
>>377237701
dayz is dayz with no zombies
>>
>>377237681
He works for fatteta man...
>>
File: 1494962813536.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1494962813536.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>377237590
>but it wasn't THAT good
yes it is. it's the best game of all time
>>
>>377235434
not a millennial buying all flavor of the month crap
>>
because it's fucking shit
>>
Played it for an hour, worst game I've ever tried, refunded immediately.

Fuck off with your shilling.
>>
>>377237885
did you buy horizon?
>>
>>377235434
More early access garbage. No thanks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.