[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan/Akihabara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1200px-Akiba_denkigai.jpg (254KB, 1200x766px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Akiba_denkigai.jpg
254KB, 1200x766px
I'm visiting Japan next month. What games should I get? What arcades I should visit?
>>
do you speak japanese?
>>
lol EOPs
>>
>>377233634
no
>>
>>377233671
See >>377233642
>>
>>377233523
>What games should I get?
none because they are overpriced unless you are looking for some really obscure shit you can't find in emulators
>What arcades I should visit?
most all have the same shit, so any. Honestly you should be asking in the japan general in >>>/trv/
>>
File: header.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
>Akihabara
Wait, it's a real place? I thought it was a fictional city from pic related.
>>
>>377233973
The locations in S;G are based off real places Comikah is just Comiket, Queen Mays is a real place too, you can google for a map of where every place is based off of.
>>
>>377233973
They renamed the city after Steins;Gate got really popular.
>>
Recommend me some Japanese candy /v/
>>
>>377233523
>What games should I get? What arcades I should visit?

Get your ears cleaned by a maid while resting your head on her lap or something different, you're going to a different country to play videogames?
>>
>>377233523
>Akihabara
Glorified shit and a trap for tourists.
If you want to buy games, go to Bookoff or buy from Yahoo Auctions Japan.
>>
Get a sumata.
>>
File: main.jpg (295KB, 2000x771px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
295KB, 2000x771px
>>377235408
Go to Nagoya. No one goes there. The stewardess was surprised I was going there. She thought I was going to catch another plane but JOKES ON HER!
>>
>>377235809
>Go to Nagoya
My gf's family lives there and I want to avoid her grandmother.
>>
>>377236040
You are an insecure faggot. Fuck you.
>>
>>377236116
No, she's a crazy bitch with god complex. All her family hates her.
>>
>>377236218
You have a japanese gf but don't speak the language?
>>
>>377236410
What? I speak some japanese. I think you are talking to the wrong guy. I just came here to say that Akihabara is a trap for tourists and it's a bad idea to buy games there.
>>
File: 20161230_095612.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161230_095612.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>Games to get?
Either jap-only special editions of games and consoles (bought pic related in tokyo last december) and cheap non-retro games in Book-Off. Retro game stores are great to visit though

>Arcades to visit?
All, just go to Taito Game Station, Hey and sega arcades in akiba and see if you can find more somewhere else.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
The only game that matters.
>>
not your blog
>>
Go to a Bookoff, plenty of choice and you can also find old strategy guides with a lot of artworks
>>
>>377235809
is that takeshi's castle
>>
>>377235156
>Get your ears cleaned by a maid while resting your head on her lap
c-can you actually do this?
>>
>>377238587
https://youtu.be/2XmI3QUGRXc?t=30

https://youtu.be/6_fQLmZ8feE?t=7
>>
>>377238587
Yes
>>
>>377233523
Be happy you don't live there
>>
>>377233523
Go to the arcade called "H E Y". It is great. The fighting game floor is amazing and there is a heavy layer of cigarrete smoke in the air
>>
>>377235809
that's a big castle
>>
>>377235809

This is what you'd call a well kept secret, no? Looks pretty.
>>
>>377233523
japan is a backwards as fuck country with an astonishingly unhappy population.
>>
>>377238878
I really want to visit Japan. Don't they have cuddle cafes too?
>>
>Wanting to visit Japan when 4chan basically fills your head with this idea the Japanese are sociopathic and will run you out of the country if you aren't Japanese
>>
>>377239717
Too bad that doesn't actually happen. Although if you are American they tend to have way less patience for you.
>>
>>377239717
Everything I've heard from people that have actually been there is that the Japanese are very polite and nice.
>>
I'm going there for my 30th and I'm planning to do the full spectrum. I want panties and pixelated nudie mags out of dispensers, pick up bitches in Karaoke bars singing Kid Rock drunk off of japanese whisky and play some rad futuristic VR in some arcades. Where to?
>>
Harass the cosplay maids handing our free tissues near Club Sega
>>
In the small tucked away shops on the side, you can find some pretty neat collectibles.

I'm still mad i passed on a giant K.K slider PVC figure. They had a shop with nothing but Dragon Quest merch in plastic bags, it was glorious
>>
>>377233523
I strongly recommend playing those Gundam games in the arcades so you can have your ass handed to you like it never was before

>>377239717
Literally just don't be a shithead and you'll be treated just fine. I spent a month in Japan back when i was 21. I was with five other friends, all the same age and we were completely fine because we didn't make a lot of noise in public, throw trash on the ground or shit like that. Just be a decent person and you'll be completely fine
>>
>>377239404
It's also brand new. A trait it shares with most castles in Japan.
>>
>>377240709
Pretty much the same. "le Japanese will get you if you are foreigner" is a meme. They'd rather not deal with you in the same way an American probably doesn't want to try and deceipher a Japanese tourist. Most people realize tourism is important to a country.
>>
>>377239717
If anything they'll treat you like a lost barbarian baby that absolutely needs and should receive all the help they can provide. And they'll provide it with utmost politeness.
>>
>>377233523
Mikado arcade in takadanobaba is better than any arcade in you will find in akihabara, it has classic games, pinball etc. every arcade there are modern games
>>
>>377233523
Akihabra has gone to shit in the last few years, generally about 150% of eBay prices.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.