[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat peanut butter >*crunch crunch crunch*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: p zomboid.jpg (60KB, 712x462px) Image search: [Google]
p zomboid.jpg
60KB, 712x462px
>eat peanut butter
>*crunch crunch crunch*
>>
It was obviously crunchy peanut butter.
>>
>>377231094

They have chunky peanut butter you know.
>>
FAT SPANISH BITCH
>>
File: 1421860780520.jpg (297KB, 1644x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1421860780520.jpg
297KB, 1644x1638px
>>377231094
>shitty zombie early access game is shit so we have to meme to sell it LMAO
kys cuck devs. Literally kys you degenerate turd eating homo-fags.
>>
>>377231393
Project zomboid isn't shit, it just runs of of things to do after a certain point.
>>
>>377231563
>early access shit isn't shit
Yeah played it.
Fuck off dev-cuck
>>
>>377232068
>All Early Access games are inherently shit!
Stop trying so hard to fit in.

I mean yeah, it is shit but saying it's shit because it's EA is retarded.
>>
I remember playing this years ago, and then their studio got flooded and they went into hiatus. Is this game any good now?

>>377231393
>meme
what memes did they add?
>>
>>377233772
flooded? I thought they had a laptop with the code on it stolen or something.
>>
>>377233772
>Their studio got flooded and then their code stole.

Thats basically one way of telling your customers that you havent done jackshit of work on your game and you are free to take 1 year of vacations without worrying on people.
>>
>>377231094
>Having a generator inside

The fuck are you doing nigga

>>377231393
What memes?
Also this shit was made before the whole EA was a thing

>>377233772
They added a whole bunch of new shit
Right now they are testing vehicles, they are fun but is like the vehicles are burning fucking shotgun shells because of the sounds they make
>>
>>377232068
First off I'm not a "dev-cuck" second the game is REALLY good in the first few hours. Because that's the most developed and refined portion of the game. However in the late game it's just fucking farm ville with little to no challenge.
>>
>>377234085
>the late game it's just fucking farm ville with little to no challenge

That kinda changed, that was before they went overhaul on the difficulty.

Right now either you play MP or you play with mods.

Example late game with the vehicles mod and NPCs mod you get a chaotic world.
>>
>>377231094
>Develop indie game
>*Dog ate my source code no updates for 6 years pleas gief moni*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.