[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more annoying character? It's actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (5KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 168x192px
Has there ever been a more annoying character? It's actually ruining p4g for me.
>>
Every single DA:I party member that wasn't in a previous game.
>>
Ignore this thread, Chie being bad is fake news from the Risefags.
>>
yes, marie
>>
>>377228587
This. How can you seriously say Chie is the worst when Rise exists?
>>
File: chie-stretch.gif (67KB, 228x224px) Image search: [Google]
chie-stretch.gif
67KB, 228x224px
>>377228356
The fuck?

20 hours in, Chie is fucking PRECIOUS
>>
>>377228587
>>377228743
>meatfags slandering /ourslut/ now

>>>/out/
>>
I only just started playing and don't know who rise is. If they're more annoying than chie and they're in the party I might kms
>>
>>377228356
How can you say that in the same game that the two worst Persona characters (being Teddie and Yosuke) exist?

kys my man, even if this is just a shitty b8 thread
>>
>>377230349
Is there some point that her character is redeemed or something? The voice acting is atrocious and her personality really compounds that. Plus she looks like a boy.
>>
>>377230349
You kys Yosuke is a fucking bro.
It's Teddie and Yukiko who are the worst.
>>
>>377230846
Yeah I guess you can throw Yukiko in the list two, make it the three worst Persona characters.
>>
>>377228356
I seem to remember once or twice when Chie fucks something up and then gets mad at Yosuke for it even though it wasn't his fault at all. That kind of thing is fucking stupid and more or less the same reason I hate Teddie too.
>>
>>377230931
Yukiko is bland as fuck, but I don't recall anything glaring flaws besides that.
>>
Her voice was a million times better in vanilla. That shit they pulled there is one of the main reasons I refuse to buy Golden despite already owning a Vita and loving Persona.
>>
>>377228863
chie kie brie kie
>>
>>377231327
>Her voice was a million times better in vanilla
This is possibly the most right post I've read all month.
>>
>>377228356
You're playing Golden, right?
Marie is a thousand times worse, seriously

Naoto is best girl, forever
>>
File: yosuke-hanamura-1100.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
yosuke-hanamura-1100.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>
>>377231324
>annoying laugh that she does all the time
>that scene where she got """""drunk"""""
To be fair though, that drunk scene also made me hate Rise so it's not just her.
>>
>>377231327

Chies old voice was not fitting of her AT ALL and every single chiefag knows this thats why they vehemently deny it in eeeevery fucking thread like this.

Still the most annoying jrpg character I ever encountered. Entirely made to pander to LOL SHES JUST LIKE US BROS!!! SHES ROWDY AND LIKES MEAT!!! its so desperate
>>
>>377228356
>p4g
>g
well theres your problem
>>
>>377231583
I still don't fucking understand the club scene. How did the girls get so smashed when the guys sans Teddie were perfectly fine? It's the pinnacle of shit tier writing.
>>
>>377230846
I actually liked Yosuke when I first played P4, but now in retrospect he's a way bigger jerk than I remembered
He picks too much on best boy Kanji, that ain't cool
>>
>>377231327
She sounded like an old ladt originally, the new voice fits her personality AND age much better, in my opinion.

>>377231324
Being as utterly boring as she is while also supposed to be a love interest makes her so bad imo. It's not just her personality, it's also her design. Teddie and Yosuke are plain annoying to be around which makes them worse, true, but in a series with so many good waifus, Yukiko is the bottom of the list.
>>
>>377231637
It didn't fit, I can admit that just fine. It was still better though. The characters don't always act like actual teenagers either, but I'm glad they don't since if they did the game would suffer for it.
>>
>>377231781
Teddie thought he was drunk too. They didn't actually drink any alcohol though, they thought they did and it was a placebo.
>>
File: Evil_Dead_Regeneration.jpg (54KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Dead_Regeneration.jpg
54KB, 354x500px
>>377228356
Sam from Evil Dead Regeneration is the most annoying character I've ever encountered in a game. Bruce Campbell is great on his own, he didn't need an unfunny wisecracking midget sidekick. Evil Dead Regeneration is a pretty good game, but every time Sam opens his mouth I feel like I want to shut it off.

Good thing most of his abilities involve abusing him, so maybe they knew how annoying he was.

Sorry, ignore me, I know this is probably just a waifu shitposting thread,
but the ostensible topic reminded me of fucking Sam.
>>
Just play the Japanese voiced version you stupid normies
>>
>>377232184
I really didn't make the thread for waifu bait but I'm a few hours in to p4g and couldn't think of somebody more grating than chie initially.

Sounds pretty bad though. Trying to introduce a wisecracking character into a video game with limited voice lines is like repeating jokes during a stand up set
>>
>>377232217
>wanting super squeaky Rise
>wanting an ever more annoying Teddie
>>
File: cancer.jpg (446KB, 956x1812px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
446KB, 956x1812px
Friendly reminder
>>
File: latest[1].png (158KB, 384x564px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
158KB, 384x564px
>>377228356
Same voice and everything, but 100x stupider and up her own ass.
>>
>>377228356
Try Makoto getting pushed down your throat for over 100 hours.
>>
>>377232838
Who thought she was likeable and endearing?
>>
>>377233413
Me.

If only because Kurisu softened my views towards tsunderes.
>>
>>377233068
I wouldn't mind pushing something down her throat if you know what i'm getting at.
>>
File: 1-746444.jpg (47KB, 490x359px) Image search: [Google]
1-746444.jpg
47KB, 490x359px
pure faggotry
>>
>>377233498
Christina was likable though Marie is just a complete autistic cunt
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.