[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any decent games that can be played with one hand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: begone.jpg (104KB, 725x577px) Image search: [Google]
begone.jpg
104KB, 725x577px
Are there any decent games that can be played with one hand?

I never considered it until I fractured my collarbone but it seems like all games that use only the mouse without using any keys are shit
>>
Every Sakura game
>>
>>377226816
turn-based rpgs
>>
>>377226816

strategy games
>>
XCOM
>>
>>377226816
Which arm can you not use and which hand is your dominant hand?

Can you use a controller?
>>
>>377226816
of course all one handed games are shit, unless you have a mouse you can map keys to you don't have enough inputs for anything meaningful
just look at the control schemes for mobile games
>>
>>377227306
you can't play and masturbate with only one hand unless you are very quick
>>
>>377227472
well considering the content of the post I assume the dominant hand is the one that can be used based on reference to keyboard being unavailable
collarbone breakage usually requires at least a sling for the healing period so you'd have to put one of your hands at a very odd angle to hold a normal controller but it seems doable
>>
>>377227984
Use ur feet
>>
>>377226816
one finger death punch
>>
When I broke my arm I binded my mouse so I could play Pyro in TF2, also I played FTL since a lot of that is played while paused.
Anything turn based really.
>>
>>377226816

What kind of casual are you that you don't play ANY turn based games, whether RPG or strategy?

Hell you can play all RTS games one handed as well though it is a bit of a handicap.
>>
Runescape
Visual novels
osu!
>>
>>377226816
Play some Civ, anon
>>
>>377229209
came to post this
>>
>>377226816

trackmania
>>
Gothic 1-2 with the left hand and minor rebinds keyboard only, right hand if you rebind pretty much everything
>>
If you like old Syndicate this is worth a download.
>>
File: Satellite Reign.jpg (103KB, 616x326px) Image search: [Google]
Satellite Reign.jpg
103KB, 616x326px
>>377231650
ZzZzzZZZ
>>
I don't own one so I don't know, but I have to wonder, in this specific situation, would the switch's joycons be a thing that works? assuming you can't really move your shoulder but can use your hand, would a controller split into 2 be viable?
Mostly asking hypothetically as opposed to making a suggestion.
>>
play the games you normally play you fucking baby
>>
File: small time.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
small time.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>all turn based games are shit.

I think that you are the one who is shit my friend.
>>
>>377226816
I had lots of fun with the Kung Fury game.
The boss figths go against what the game is about, but other than that it's a great experience.

Also, Hearthstone.
>>
>>377232047
cheap bait won't catch you the big fish
>>
>>377226816
Baldur's Gate
>>
>>377227984
>doesn't use his penis as flight controller
Pleb
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.