[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wipeout Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What's everyone's thoughts on this? I know it's basically just a remaster of HD, Fury, and 2048 but it looks really solid, and it's been a while since I played either of those anyway.
>>
>>377225397
I want to play it a lot because I fucking love wipeout, but I'm not paying full price for a game I've already played.
>>
>>377225562
I'm not either, but with prime I'm getting it for $35, so that's fair. I'm glad they atleast didn't price it at $60
>>
>>377225742
>$35
That's reasonable.
>>
>>377225984
Exactly. I'm also getting Crash for $35, FFXII steelbook for $45, and Yakuza Kiwami for $25. Not to shill amazon because it's still 100 fucking dollars per year, but the extra 5 off is nice since I have the service already.
>>
What do you guys think a about Formula fusion
>>
>>377227368
Like every other "Wipeout Inspired" game I've played (recently checked out Fast RMX on the switch for a bit, so this goes to that as well), the game is fun but just isn't Wipeout. It's clear that it's trying to be but it doesn't feel as fast or fluid. Wipeout will just always hold a place in my heart for that fast, fair, and fun racing game.
>>
>>377227368
It's more of a prototype than a full game, and they fucked the music in the last update.
>>
Looking forward to it, mostly for a more proper version of 2048

I liked it better than HD at the base but it missed some key elements.

This collection kinda sound like "2048 HD remaster" if anything considering 2048 let you play the HD and Fury campaigns already.

>>377227368
I don't think anything about games still in early access, call me when it's finished.
>>
>tfw try to replay some wipeout to get used to it again
>crashing all over the place and not getting anything near old times despite having both platinums
feels bad
>>
>>377225562
I don't mind paying for it considering I got HD+Fury for $10 on sale (before it was on PS+, and 2048 for ""FREE"" on PS+

guess it's about time I actually bought it for real
>>
>>377229546
I agree on 2048. It's still on my Vita and to an extent I love it, but that analog stick is not ideal for proper steering in a game that depends so much on it. I haven't bought the HD and Fury DLCs on it for this reason, because when I replay them it's not going to be on Vita.
>>
>>377230072
yeah, want a bigger stick for sure

I usually used ships with poor handling simply because they were actually easier to do finer control with (and rely on air breaks more), with high agility had to be super careful with the stick or else was ziz-zagging all over the place
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.