[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Spider-Man thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: bagley.jpg (940KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
bagley.jpg
940KB, 1400x700px
>tfw Web of Shadows disc is broken and it's £20 for a nine year old game online
>>
File: giphy.gif (269KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
269KB, 320x240px
>>
>>377224819
>tfw 90s Venom was voiced by Hank Azaria

Guy's a prolific ass nigga.
>>
Last year I beat Maximum Carnage for the first time after picking it up after like 10 years.
Just picked it up and beat it. Craziest thing.
>>
>>377225056
Play Seperation Anxiety, pretty sure Punisher, Daredevil and the other sons of Venom are in it.
>>
>>377225292
Yeah I have. That one has coop too so some might even call that the better game for that alone.
>>
>>377225593
I think I thought that way as a kid. Venom is just so cool and so 90s.
>>
>>377224434
One of the very few games I ever 100%-ed.
Fun stuff and introduced me with some cool characters.
>>
Honestly wasn't impressed with Web of Shadows. It just felt like fetchquests with little story, dropped it some time after the Luke Cage missions. I just want another game like Ultimate Spider-Man
>>
>>377226413
Those Amazing levels sucked ass though. You'd think they'd put more effort into 616 Spidey.
>>
>tfw more spidey boy at e3
Hype
>>
>>377226413
It's great 2099 finally got some recognition. The DS version wasn't half bad either.
>>
File: SDCC_ULTIMATE_ON01.jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SDCC_ULTIMATE_ON01.jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
>>377226737
The Ultimate art style was great in Shattered Dimensions. Now that Ultimate Marvel is dead, I wonder if we'll ever get another alternate continuity reboot. Probably next decade.
>>
>>377227886
I actually never got around to finishing Shattered Dimensions, so I should get to that. I'm hoping the PS4 game is enough of it's own thing like the original Ultimate Spider-Man was.
>>
>>377228080
It's probably gonna take a lot from 2 and Ultimate. Maybe the Amazing games but from what I know, they weren't very good so it'll only be minor aspects. It'd be cool if we had great extras like Spider-Man 2000.
>>
File: What The Fuck Is This.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
What The Fuck Is This.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Why is 2000 the best game?

Also, what are your thoughts on the new movie, obvious capeshit aside? I'll probably only watch it for the Shocker.
>>
>>377228390
Tom Holland is probably the best for a young Spider-Man and it'll be better than the Amazing film.
>>
>>377228386
I played some of Amazing 1 and finished Amazing 2 and they're...mediocre, honestly, so I'm hoping they don't pull much from it. If they're trying to follow in the footsteps of 2 for gameplay and Ultimate for story then that would be the perfect marriage, honestly.
>>377228390
2000 is so fucking good, even the sequel is really fun. Man I need to replay those.

I'm not sure about the movie. I'm obviously going to see it because it's my favorite superhero, but it definitely looks just like Iron Man 4. Tom Holland is already won my heart, thought.
>>
>>377228390
Why is Venom so cool?
>>
>>377229207
surf the web
>>
>>377229207
Watch that step Anon, it's a doozy!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.