[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M NOT A CANON MC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: P3PFemProtagonist.jpg (47KB, 358x463px) Image search: [Google]
P3PFemProtagonist.jpg
47KB, 358x463px
I'M NOT A CANON MC
>>
>>377222512
I'M NOT A PHANTOM
>>
>>377222512
But she's bestslut either way.
>>
File: image_thumb242.png (83KB, 554x262px) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb242.png
83KB, 554x262px
Best girl anyway
>>
>>377222938
If my penis could talk.
He's thank you.
>>
>>377222512
I hope she gets to show up again some day.
>>
>>377224412
She never will just like that doorfag.
>>
>>377224412
>>377224661
Doorboy has a better chance of appearing again than she does. FeMC was just fanservice to sell P3P.
>>
File: Sad Joker.png (397KB, 970x528px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Joker.png
397KB, 970x528px
>>377222512
It still hurts
>>
>>377222512
I guess, but her mode was still fun to have.
>>
>>377222512
Either way I fucking hope the whole P3 chapter is buried now. I can't fucking stand the Elizabeth wankery anymore.
>Start out liking her
>Gets shoved into everything as LE WHACKY MEGAPOWERED WAIFU
>Shit all over the conclusion of P3
>End up hating her
>>
File: 789123.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
789123.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>377222512
naginata > sword
>>
>>377225789
>Shit all over the conclusion of P3

How though? She can only harm Erebus but Nyx is still ready to end the world if the seal is removed. She hasn't really done anything to the conclusion of P3 besides appear as the whacky overpowered chick as you said. If anything, P4 is what fucked up P3's conclusion by making it so P3 MC's sacrifice is pretty much pointless since any other shadow or god and end the world without Nyx like Izanagi was trying to do. PQ just made it all the more worse too. Before P4, the shadows and everything in P3's story was supposed to be an isolated incident that only happened because of the laboratory and Nyx itself.
>>
>>377226545
Making Erebus able to just respawn willy-nilly throws a lot of shade on FES (which in itself might be iffy already, depending on your tastes)

You are right, though, in regards to P4 and especially Q. Which is why tying them together through Arena and Q was abominable - they should have stayed separate universes on the same branch, or the whole thing should have been handled way, way more respectfully.
I guess Persona 5 pretty much ties the knot on both P3 and P4 though, being the ultimate conclusion on the whole bullshit. I'd wager this is also why we aren't given a definite year where it's set in. With the God/Reason of Control gone, maybe P3MC can at least come back and catch a break.
>>
>>377227282
>Making Erebus able to just respawn willy-nilly throws a lot of shade on FES

Except that's literally what the conclusion of FES was. It wasn't that Nyx was trying to end the world, it was that humanity was creating a beast filled with an endless desire for death which was Erebus. Erebus would then make contact with Nyx and cause it to nuke earth. MC isn't stopping Nyx, but erebus from touching it. They literally say in the ending that Erebus will keep on re-spawning over and over again after they kill it. The blame rests solely on P4 and Atlus wanting to keep making spinoffs of it, further dulling the sacrifice by throwing all this extra shit that will end the world in each spin-off anyway.
>>
>the MC with more personality and better SLs is the one that's not canon despite the fact that P3 was supposed to have dual protagonist from the beginning

Hackshino really will do anything to not have a female MC in persona
>>
>>377227282
>Making Erebus able to just respawn willy-nilly throws a lot of shade on FES
I don't understand how. The end of The Journey has SEES realizing that Nyx is only being summoned by the collective will of humanity yearning for death. They resolve to try and change the hearts of humanity as a whole in the hope that one day, MC will no longer need to exist as a blockade. Elizabeth destroying Erebus has no real effect on anything. You could say it's just her trying to keep things in check out of respect or love or whatever for the MC.

P4 is really where shit started to fall apart. Or rather, Arena, Q and Golden. It all became about making the P4 cast MORE SPESHUL and then answering the question "Well what would happen if they all met?" in the most autistic way possible. The only good thing we got out of the P4 spinoffs is that at least one of the P4 characters became well written.
>>
>>377228501
>P4 characters became well written
which one?

at least thk to Arena we know that Junpei become quite successful and Akihiko is literally a manchild
>>
>>377228501
>P4 characters became well written.

You were perfectly on point until that part.
>>
>P3fags acting like their entry in the series or wider franchise is the beginning, end and most important overall
>>
>>377228876
>>377228948
Maybe he means Yosuke? Or even MC, since he got a shit ton more characterization.
>>
>>377228876
Adachi, at least in the second Arena game. That may just be a bias brought on from him hating Sho, though.
>>
>>377229046
>random retard trying to start this when nobody is even doing that

It's no different than P3/P4 fags going into SMt threads and trying to say Nocturnefags are acting like they're the center, when nobody is even doing that. Quote one post that's actually even close to pretending P3 is wider than it really is. The only real discussion outside of the waifu shit in here is that P4 kind of screwed with P3's conclusion, which it did. And that has nothing to do with P3 being special or anything, since P4 is just generally known by the majority of SMT/Persona players as the shitshow that kept pumping spinoffs out to the point of ruining it's own game a bit.
>>
>>377229220
his reply with Adachi makes more sense but fuck no with Yosuke.
>>
>>377229456
Yosuke developed a bit more into a hero character rather than just staying as a voice of reason and a butt monkey.
>>
>>377229602
>entire motivation and shadow thing is him wanting to be a hero
>spinoff/port just makes it a bit more obvious

SUCH DEVELOPMENT
>>
>>377228948
We can stop pretending P4 is badly written, P5 has been out for a month.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.