[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which SMT spinoff deserves another sequel/be revived?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: dead_smt_spinoffs.jpg (231KB, 792x745px) Image search: [Google]
dead_smt_spinoffs.jpg
231KB, 792x745px
My vote goes for Devil Summoner Raidou
>>
I definitely want more Raidou and DeSu they're the most different of the bunch which I like
>>
>>377212787
test
>>
>>377212787
Devil Survivor please.
>>
Jack Bros.
>>
>>377213232
>no jack bros remake for 3DS
come on Atlus you're not even remaking easy monkey
>>
>>377212787
none, persona makes more money then any of those shits kek
>>
>>377213307

But Persona bombed.
>>
>>377212787
Devil Survivor. Raidou might be cool if they hire a studio that actually can make action games.
>>
If.....
>>
DDS doesn't need a sequel but I wouldn't mind another completely original spinoff like it. Devil Summoner does deserve a new entry, it may or may not be about Raidou.
>>
>>377213413
Persona
>>
>>377212787
>Megami Tensei
No reason, it's way too similar to SMT
>Raidou
No Kaneko, no Raidou. I would really like third one though, second already vastly improved gameplay and setting is superb. It just needs a studio that can actually make action games.
>DDS
Please no, series is finished as it is, both games are one of my fav. SMT games but even sequel already lacked any meaningful story.
>GBC game
SMT kids games won't sell anymore, franchise isn't as big as it was before due to rising costs.
>Devil Survivor
I'm sure they are working on new one.
>>
>>377212787
Devil Survivor, but make it serious instead of the meme game that is DeSu 2
>>
>>377212787
Maijn Tensei just needs a 3DS Remake from Int. Sys.

We need Raidou Kuzunoha 3, directed by Yamai so he stays away from Main Series after IV. Eiji Ishida will hopefully direct SMTV

Digital Devil Saga is done

DemiKids should have never Existed

Devil Survivor could use a 3rd game, I'm not terribly interested in the series though.
>>
>>377213551
>>Megami Tensei
>No reason, it's way too similar to SMT

That's Majin Tensei, not Megami Tensei.
>>
>>377212787
How about they make an entirely new spinoff instead of making sequels to games that don't need it.
>>
SOUL HACKERS
>>
>>377213912
>Fatlus
>doing anything you want

lol
>>
>>377213912
This Catherine was a blast.
>>
>>377212787
DeSu desu
>>
>>377212787
>not DDS
Just have it be about another religious pantheon/culture and go on from there.
Norse shit, Egyptian shit, just give us that whole demon and human transformation concept more refinement.
>>
>>377212787
There needs to be more games like DDS. Experimentation with its own universe plots.
>>
>>377212787
SOMEONE FUCKING TRANSLATE MAJIN TENSEI ALREADY FUCK
>>
>>377212787
More Devil Summoner games would be sweet as long as they didn't have someone like Doi do the designs.
I'd love an HD version of the DDS games too as long as it doesn't get the SJ treatment
>>
>>377212787
A-grav tits and Devil Summoner feat. Raidou's Kouji Kabuto-tier sideburns
>>
>>377214356
Gideon has the first one at 50%
So after if... which is 80%
fuck gideon
>>
Devil Summoner, but not a Raidou game.

I want to go back to Amami City after Algon Soft has been cleared out.
>>
>>377212787
I don't want to see a revival of any series that uses Kaneko's stylized character designs, because they'd have to use some other designer.
>>
DeSu please. I'm probably biased because Overclocked was my first MegaTen game but the series is feels like a nice middle ground between the main series and Persona. also yasuda tiddies
>>
>>377212787
Devil summoner without Raidou
>>
>>3772140892
2bad it didn't had online PvP
>>
devil survivor. it's probably the only SRPG that i come back to from time to time besides LUCT.
>>
>>377212787
Devil Summoner 1-2 sequel.
>>
>>377214243
It would be cool if they could make a game focusing on a couple mythologies. I'd like to see what they could do with, say, a Mayan mixed with Egyptian based game.
>>
Non-Raidou Devil Summoner.
>>
>>377213759
>Maijn Tensei just needs a 3DS Remake from Int. Sys.
>Int. Sys

No thanks, would rather have it be done by an actually good srpg company, like CareerSoft, which Atlus owns now.
>>
The best virtual boy game jack bros of course.
>>
>>377212787
>Raidou 3 co-developed with platinum doing the action
>Featuring Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series (Japan gets Demifiend)

How would you feel?
>>
>no new Devil Children game where you get to bro it up with your demon bros
>>
>>377216726
No thanks.

Devil Summoner without Raidou pls
>>
>>377216726
>Platinum
>Bayonetta
>only chingo bongos get best SMT Gary Stu

Three strikes, Anon.
>>
>>377212787
Devil Survivor, simply put it is the best spinoff SMT has besides Persona. Demikids is shit, Devil Summoner is extemely shit, and Digital Devil Saga should remain a two parter.
>>
How well do the Raidou games emulate? Never tried them
>>
IMAGINE
>>
>>377212787
Strange journey 2 where humanity starts mars colonization to abandon earth because of the knowledge of demons only to find mars is also full of demons when?
>>
>>377212787
nocturne for sure, luckily it seems that the smt title announced for the switch will be a sequel to it.
>>
>>377220228
The fuck makes you say that. It just looks like smt5
Nocturne doesn't need a sequel. It has a self contained story.
Although I do hope smt5 plays like nocturne.
>>
>>377220228
>nocturne
>spinoff
>>
>>377219779
This, I'd play Doom X SMT again
>>
>>377213114
This
>>
>>377213575
Desu2 was a good game though. Better than the first gameplay wise.
>>
>>377220549
agreed, i don't think it'll be a continuation of the previous story but rather a separate tale set in the same universe as implied by the use of the fairy in the trailer that is mostly prominent in nocturne and devil summoner.
>>
>>377212787
Raidou and DeSu
DDS is pretty much done with
>>
>>377219579
Tbey emulate fine. You mignt feel like you're walking underwater, but that's just how the game is. Play them in order, the stories are mostly unrelated, but it would be hard to go back to the first after playing the second.
>>
>>377219779
I want Strange Journey 2 with a setting like Dead Space/Alien.
>>
Rye Dough, but with a better combat system.
>>
Raidou, mostly because the final boss of Raidou 2 was terrible and I'd like the games to go out on a better note than that. That won't be happening though.
>>
>>377213964
This, I really liked the setting of Soul Hackers.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.